Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

yes if you try fancy pants at the top of city road oppisite the netto she will help you out they are also on the internet hope you have a great party

It is my Daughter's 5th bday soon and want to do some party bags. There are boys and girls of same age coming to the party but would prefer to do same bag for both sexes.

Anyone done anything different to the usual loot bags filled with toys that will go straight in the bin when they get home?1

thanks

Hi,

Am looking for crb checked face painter and a magician for childrens 5th birthday party in august, if you know anyone or can reccomend anyone from your childs party please send details. Would be really appreciated.

Thank you:)

hi have you tried swamp circus on holywell rd they train acrobats jugglers etc if they dont do the things you need im sure they will be able to point you in the right direction hope this helps

city magicians 07703343789 ...they provide children's magicians i think

My wife runs Mini Miss Nails and Bizzy Beadz parties for children, £55 for 6 children in your own home, inc party bags..extras available (Chocolate Fountain) and she caters for all ages. for more information go to our websites: minimissnails.co.uk & bizzybeadz.co.uk, or give her a ring on 07989831969 (Zena) for any details you want.

My wife runs Mini Miss Nails and Bizzy Beadz parties for children, £55 for 6 children in your own home, inc party bags..extras available (Chocolate Fountain) and she caters for all ages. for more information go to our websites: minimissnails.co.uk & bizzybeadz.co.uk, or give her a ring on 07989831969 (Zena) for any details you want.

I know this is a really old thread but could anyone tell me if there is anywhere in Sheffield that hires out mall tables and chair for children's parties? I'm asking the question again in the hope there may be a better response 2 years on!

Greentop can either do circus based parties at their circus centre or can hire out entertainers or circus tutors to come to your home or your own venue. Try http://www.greentop.org or ring 0114 2448828 ask for Trudi.