Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

Hi, has anyone been to a venue/play area that will do a private party for a 4 year old. Would be for around 25 children.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

My daughter has never had a proper birthday party before (we don't have family here). In October when she turns 6, I really want to have a birthday party for her. I would've loved to do an outdoor party like renting some paddle boats at Millhouses Park or just some playground fun ... but the weather is likely to be cold/wet/miserable at the time.

I was wondering, has anyone ever hired a bouncy castle and used it indoors in a church hall before? Do halls allow that? Is it a good/bad idea? We have been to so many parties at the same church hall, often with the same entertainer ... I was thinking perhaps a bouncy castle might be a change ... but I'm really confused.

Any ideas/suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

Bouncy castles indoors need to be in a room with a really high ceiling, which most function rooms can't accomodate. If your little girl is turning 6 maybe you could give her a junior pamper party instead? or maybe have a professional magician or storyteller?

We hired Grenoside church hall and had a bouncy castle. It was fab

Crookes Social Club. The concert room is huge and we've had bouncy castles before. Contact Maurice 07928 294828

Thank you. I could ask the local church then.

Hello I'm looking for a help we are having a birthday party for 10year olds does anyone know of anyone who does karaoke as this is what the kids want x