Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

try playtime at heeley they do it all it great I highly recommend it to everyone,they also do all the food

try playtime at heeley they do it all it great I highly recommend it to everyone,they also do all the food

Can also second that, little hidden gem that place! Had a party there for my daughter last year

Here at Lucozade Powerleague Sheffield we have amazing birthday parties for football-mad kids! NEW – zorb football parties now available.

Our parties include football (or zorb football) action and food as standard with a whole range of extras available.

We have flexible packages designed to suit all budgets —*enquire now at 0114 261 700 or sheffield@powerleague.co.uk for information on your package options and for your personalised party quote!

I booked a dj that also did games for the children he was brill really cheap as well i also booked frozen mascots which the kids loved even the adults lol

Aby idea for 8th birthday party for a girl?not to expensive please ....

I'm thinking of something along the lines of a soft play centre - hired exclusively if possible (though know this is not always an option).

Has any one any experience of children's birthday parties at Jungle Mania or Megakidz (Megacentre)?

Any other suggestions welcome....

Thank you!

I need ideas for a party for an 11 year old girl.Shes inviting 5 girls.We're having a meal booked for them after but we need ideas for before the meal.

Thanks

When my ex-partners daughter reached 11, her mum arranged or booked (not sure?) for them all to visit one of those fancy soap shops (possibly Lush?) on the high street (this was Glasgow) where they all got to create their own scented soaps. They loved it! Maybe they do it in Sheffield?

Childrens / Family Entertainer / Magician, Disco / Games / Sweets / Magic show with Doves / Balloon modelling, All this in a 2 hour Show Sheffield £150, Available for Birthdays / Weddings / Christenings / Fun days / Schools..... http://www.keithspartymagic.co.uk