Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

Hillsborough Arena on Middle wood Rd

Hi I'm doing a first birthday party at home for my daughter can anyone recommend some sort of entertainment for the older kids ages 1 to 10 ? x

Thanks

Highfield Adventure Playground in Sharrow is ideal for kiddies parties! It's only £15 p/h!!

Book through the Sharrow Community Forum!

Hi all just needing some ideas please my daughter is having her 6th birthday party at a pub and we have hired a bouncy castle which they have aloud us to have inside as its a big room do you think a castle is enough we are inviting both her classes from school but surely 60 children wont all turn up just wondering if you have any other ideas i can do at the party:help: please

Maybe too old for play area?

Ideally inviting most of class

Anyone any ideas?

I can't think

For a girl

Want to spend most 150-200 on room hire and entertainer (exc food)

Otherwise something maybe not more than £8 per child.

Done hiring a pool before done dance party before and play areas. Anyone any unique ideas?

Looking for around 13th dec

Thanks

I need some ideas where we can have my daughters 5th birthday party, we really need a host and venue to do it all just sort on ideas.

Hi Nikki,

Does she like singing? If so check out our recording parties via our link below! A great experience for everyone and all the kids love it!

Hi Nikki,

Does she like singing? If so check out our recording parties via our link below! A great experience for everyone and all the kids love it!

Definitely recommend these parties. A lady at work sent her daughter and she loved it.