Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

Try the wilkinsons. They do a pirate theme with plates, cups, napkins, balloons etc. Also 99p shop do eye patches & little toys for party bags.

hya they sell them in the new bigg tescos on the wicker round near the left side wall just where the birthday cards are theyve got loads of party stuff

RASCALS HQ has a load of fantastic services to offer you for all your childcare you can explore these in more depth by clicking services in the above toolbar.

We will be running of workshops throughout Sheffield delivering Crafts & Drama sessions on a weekly basis for you and children to come along to learn and have fun and learn new skills whilst meeting new people.

We have a fantastic party planning team that will make your littles one special day magical and catered exactly for your needs and budget. We can offer a whole variety of themes and party packagnee including cakes, party food oentertainers if needed.

We offer a Nannying and Babysitting agency service where we provide somebody with excellent references and a fantastic member of our team to come along to your house whether its once a week or once in a blue moon, they also come along with a fantastic babysitting bag which will contain activities to keep the kids until bedtime or your return home and this will be catered exactly to them type of activities they love.

We can also other services such as Face Painters, Entertainers, Bouncy Castles or Soft Play Areas and able to do events such as festivals or fetes.

For more information about anything on our website please contact us on 07837742914 or by e-mail on rascalshq@gmail.com

My company LittleChavs offers organised parties for your horrible little tearaways. Party activities include:

Spitting competitions

Roll a bifta

Neck the Stella

Effing and Blinding

Acting Hard

Up the duff

Mug the Granny

Slap the Teacher

Pass the ASBO

10% discount for ADHD

Yeah Entertainers are always Fabulous or Character appearances.

We hold birthday parties at Jam Jar Beads in the city centre..

It's £10 per head and each child makes a necklace, bracelet and earrings to take home. Each child designs their own pieces, then we teach them how to put it together.

We also provide free snacks and drinks for the children and tea and biscuits for parents. You're welcome to bring along extra food like sandwiches if you like.

Party bags also available!

We hold birthday parties at Jam Jar Beads in the city centre..

It's £10 per head and each child makes a necklace, bracelet and earrings to take home. Each child designs their own pieces, then we teach them how to put it together.

We also provide free snacks and drinks for the children and tea and biscuits for parents. You're welcome to bring along extra food like sandwiches if you like.

Party bags also available!

S10 PARTY PEOPLE

Hi I have just started a kids party planning business and I provide a range of personalised partys. I can provide catering for children and adults around £3 pp, also bouncy castles from £45 if you have a garden or I can arrange a venue, I can provide music and games, arts and crafts, cupcake decorating, face painting,Sports day, rounders, picnics and treasure hunts, themes such as princess/pirates, Disney, starwars etc.

I can provide decorations, party bags all at an extra cost. please email me for more info and prices, if you can let me know how many people/children you want to cater for or the services you require and I can provide a more accurate quote. Alternatively tell me your budget and I'll see what I can do.

there is also a 20% discount for the first 10 party's I do.

S10partypeople@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Hayley Horton