Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

Try The Hillsborough Club funtion room- they work there socks off for you

i booked gatty hall in the end £15 a hour but its a really big room

Players, Ecclesfield and Blackbull, Ecclesfield are both free function rooms, also Malthouse, Ecclesfield have a free function room

where is the malthouse as heard of this before

Theres also gatty hall, it also has a lovley field filled with horses next to it! My friend has had a party there!

The malt house it down Monteney road and go streight ahead cross the main road then past the post box and you will see a big pub. If it helps, it used to be called the fighting ****.

The kid’s parties are celebrated at its best with varieties of party supplies in the birthday hall. The different patterns in the party would make your kid feel joyous about the birthday. You can choose party supplies with different theme which makes the event most memorable.

He's booked Gatty Hall, good choice. I remember that as a child and I'm 60, my niece went to playgroup there from 1977-1979 before going to Infant school

If you are still interested in the laser quest party we have a fantastic deal on today for 8 kids, although more can be added.

Party is only £43 instead of £87..... It's a massive bargain.

http://www.sheffielddealoftheday.co.uk/index.php/frontend/campaigns/single/178/43.80-for-a-Laser-Quest-Birthday-party-for-8-people-Worth-87.60-50-saving-Laser-Quest-Sheff

Looking to book someone on reccomendation for my little girls party in October.

Preferably a good all rounder with games, magic and a disco.

Does such a person exist ?

Cheers !

edit to add they will be 6 year olds.

Edited by Nick_H
Forgot something !

i am after a party bus/limo or van like the scooby doo van i have seen for my sons birthday. i am wanting one that caters food while the kids r inside please let me know if anyone knows anywhere in the sheffield area :)

please dont leave silly comments and suggestions on what to do i only need info if you know where there is one what im after