Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

st leonards church ideal for kids party

Parson cross park pavilion. Think it's £10 per hour

Parson cross park pavilion. Think it's £10 per hour

thats a great price :)

we use the methodist church on valentine cresent. they charge £15 an hour

my son wanted to do lazer quest for his birthday party only to find out that the actual game only last 20 mins so not much of a party so can people please give me some idea's of where he could have a party and do what etc cause i am really outta ideas

could you not take them for something to eat after, or ice skatiing at ice sheffield, there is all so an indoor paintballing at rotherham i think they do parties

a couple of years ago my young un went to a good party at sam jones fitness it was something like just over an hour of playing sporty games and stuff then they ate there food

shes not really a sporty person but really enjoyed it to be honest dunno how much it costs though but id recomend it

no dont wanna be taking loadsa kids out to eat lol, just wanna have a party and then thats it not be fighting with loadsa kids eating out and stuff. my son would want a lot of kids to come as he has loadsa mates which is why a actual party place would be better

rotherham may be too far for most people to go to be honest, im in s6 and i was lucky people turnes up to pirate ship few years ago cus that was up halifax road lol

could go go karting it's only 30min but, somthing to talk about after so just take em for mcd's or somthin

Swimming pool hire? Hillsborough leisure pool can be hired......or they do other sport themed parties. Is there anything that can be provided at Sheff Wed? Or how about trip to see Harry Potter ?

Or two games of Lazer Quest!

How about bowling- Hollywood bowl at definately do parties which include a meal down there. I think the ski village do parties of some sort which include food and various activities and so do the sports centres like Hillsborough.

Don't know where you looked for laser thing but Ski Village on website say their parties last fo two hours and laser tag is an option there.http://www.sheffieldskivillage.co.uk/parties-events/childrens-parties/