Ideas for children's parties megathread- all discussion in here please

I run a Sheffield childrens and grown-ups party business. Lots of different themes to suit every taste and budget. Favorite at the moment is the vintage tea party. DM me if you's like more details. x

my grand-daughter had her 5th birthday party at the bear factory and all the kids loved it

Hi,

We are a team of face painters and makeup artists and our latest craze is applying glitter tattoo's!!! They only take a few minutes and then you've got happy sparkling children (and adults!!). They are totally safe and harm free without any reactions.

There fab and everyone loves them :-)

We do kids parties and community events

Give us a call on 07773104565 and we'll give you a qoute

To Happy Days,

Just seen your in Handsworth and were only down the road in Darnall!!!

We also do freshly made cupcakes :-)

I had a leaflet through a while ago about pony parties. It's a horse riding party. Think it was quite expensive though

I have some fantastic kids parties coming on my website soon, with up to 90% off!

There are 2 suitable ones this month, so it depends when your little ones birthday is.

See my signature for details.

I had a leaflet through a while ago about pony parties. It's a horse riding party. Think it was quite expensive though

A friend of mine does princess pony parties, they get to groom and ride a pony.

Its no more expensive than play areas or bowling and its something different

email princessandponies@yahoo.co.uk for details

Are you braving it and having it in your own house? If you are just after a theme me and my sister had some mega parties in our youth (they have become legends amongst friends). Pirate party, Hawaiian beach party, red & green party...others were a bit more grown up. I had a thirteen course banquet for my 13th (duh!) That was ace. :D

Hope that helps.

My wife runs Mini Miss Nails and Bizzy Beadz parties for children, £55 for 6 children in your own home, inc party bags..extras available (Chocolate Fountain) and she caters for all ages. for more information go to our websites: minimissnails.co.uk & bizzybeadz.co.uk, or give her a ring on 07989831969 (Zena) for any details you want.

My wife runs Mini Miss Nails and Bizzy Beadz parties for children, £55 for 6 children in your own home, inc party bags..extras available (Chocolate Fountain) and she caters for all ages. for more information go to our websites: minimissnails.co.uk & bizzybeadz.co.uk, or give her a ring on 07989831969 (Zena) for any details you want.

I have some fantastic kids parties coming on my website soon, with up to 90% off!

There are 2 suitable ones this month, so it depends when your little ones birthday is.

See my signature for details.

I'm looking to sort something for my son's 4th Birthday in April. What is it your company does?