Anyone been to jersey?

Its our 5 year wedding anniverary in october and we want to go away for the weekend.

Ive been looking at Jersey, just wondering if anyone has been and could recomend anywhere to stay for a romantic weekend

thanks

Its very oldy worldy and laid back, the weather is a little better than here so in October it could be a bit hit and miss.

St Hellier is the capital but it isn’t that big and easy enough to walk around, personally I would have a car and go for a country hotel if you are after a romantic break.

Me and the wife went to Jersey last year for our anniversary, had a great fri-mon stay in The Grand, like the above posts states its easy to get around and people seem friendly enough we would definitely go back, shop around for flights we book hotel and flight separately

I stayed in Jersey, I think it was St Aubin, about 15 years ago. I have very fond memories of it, it's a lovely place and has some historic sites to visit too. I would definately recommend it.