Find the monsters that did this!!! (Puppy hanged)

Mod: Unsuitable material removed.

Originally posted by SWFC00

... The Sun always seem to go just that bit further than every other paper, it just makes me want to cringe when they, (how can I put it)?! Insult the intelligence (for want of a better word) of their readers ...

Hmmm ... they (the Sun) have intelligent readers ...

Where on earth have they been hiding them ?

Whilst I agree with your feelings towards the animal I have to disagree with those of you that feel that an animal life is worth as much as human life (how controversial am I?) and, therefore, I do not feel that the criminals in this instance should be punished to the same degree as they would be if they had hanged a human being. Animals are not equal to humans, which is why we slaughter them and eat them every day...some of us that is. I am in no way underplaying this tragedy because it broke my heart to hear of this, but I feel that in our frustration, sight can be lost with regard to punishment of the perp.

It is so hard to imagine that people can do this to such defenceless and beautiful creatures because you are obviously such good people, and that is the point I wish to make right now. Although there is a lot of cruelty towards animals throughout the world, in your anger towards those people, please console yourselves in the knowledge that there are also some deeply caring and loving people out there too who give out more love than the amount of cruelty that exists in this world.

Originally posted by Jamie

Hmmm ... they (the Sun) have intelligent readers ...

Where on earth have they been hiding them ?

thats just snobbery plain and simple

Wondered if there was any update an this, any arrests made ?

I heard that two ppl have been arrested. Don't know how true that is though.

STill can't believe that someone could do that. :rant:

yeah two teenagers were arrested - haven't heard more since though.

No me neither. Hope they get life. Should be a life for a life I reckon.

Thanks, i thought someone might have been caught, trouble is now their parents are going to get the brunt of it once the names are released, don't you think ?

I would get these little ******** clip their penis off and let them bleed to death. I cannot see what was the necessity or the logic behind torturing an animal that cannot defend itself as such. Last time I witnessed teenagers beating up a street dog I left 2 of them on the pavement with broken faces. I disaprove violence and I seriously wish that is the last resort but kids like these should get locked up and hopefully someone in prison takes care of them if you know what i mean

Sorry if I was too aggressive

You dont have to say sorry Thanatos. You are totally right dude. Knowing the courts though, they will just have them on a supervision order.:loopy:

Originally posted by Thanatos

I would get these little ******** clip their penis off and let them bleed to death. I cannot see what was the necessity or the logic behind torturing an animal that cannot defend itself as such. Last time I witnessed teenagers beating up a street dog I left 2 of them on the pavement with broken faces. I disaprove violence and I seriously wish that is the last resort but kids like these should get locked up and hopefully someone in prison takes care of them if you know what i mean

Sorry if I was too aggressive

dont say all that on here as you will get all the sheffield forum do gooders club on your back defending the scumbags rights etc