Amanda Holden loses her unborn baby at 7 months.

Link here.

This is sad news. To lose a baby at any time during a pregnancy must be traumatic - but seven months. :(

It is sad, as she lost a baby last year aswell, i cant imagine losing 1 at that late stage in pregnancy :(

Very sad, it's on the front of the news of the world.

Its very sad news and me and mrs daftlad know how she will be feeling as my wife has miscarried five times

I feel for anybody who has to cope with the loss of a child, but to do it in front of the world's media must be purgatory.

No matter what your opinion of Ms Holden normally, I think it would be very hard to have anything other than sympathy for her right now.

Should this really be in the "entertainment" section.?

Amanda Holden is an entertainment figure (rather than a political figure or whatever) and so discussion about her goes in Entertainment, in the same way as a death announcement would too.

Amanda Holden is an entertainment figure (rather than a political figure or whatever) and so discussion about her goes in Entertainment, in the same way as a death announcement would too.

Maybe there should be another section for these types of threads, it's just my opinion.

Just read about her so sad my heart goes out to them both R.I.P little one cant im agine what its like to go through :(

Poor Amanda and Chris,

I hope this loss helps them become stronger,Your both in our thoughts Rip little baby.