Man with Huntingtons Disease and son tour India!!

Peter has Huntington's Disease,a terminal degenerative disease.His son Jonathan took him to India by motorbike for a adventure he will never forget.Inspirational story,please watch then join their facebook page:)Here is a couple of teasers as a full documentary will follow soon.

Teaser 1

U and Me

Jonathan is a true inspiration.

Edited by bizzle

Peter has Huntington's Disease,a terminal degenerative disease.His son Jonathan took him to India by motorbike for a adventure he will never forget.Inspirational story,please watch then join their facebook page:)Here is a couple of teasers as a full documentary will follow soon.

Teaser 1

U and Me

I think he will forget, I think Huntingtons is a form of Alzheimers.

My 18 year old daughter has Juvenile Huntington's.Your kind of right but not quite either if that makes sense.

My 18 year old daughter has Juvenile Huntington's.Your kind of right but not quite either if that makes sense.

So Sorry for your daughter, I understand it's a hereditary condition so did anyone else in your family suffer this also?

Her father,my ex, died when he was 35 and my daughter was 10.It's a cruel disease especially when it affects kids.

I hope Jonathan's adventure raises awareness.

An Asian travel forum called me spam and booted me off today.Nice!I was just trying to share this story.

They probably either don't wish to discuss an illness that they never heard of or maybe cus it's not travel related they took exception, which why I think SF is so much better for a wide selection of views and topics. Sorry about your daughter's illness though must be distressing for her and yourself.

Her father,my ex, died when he was 35 and my daughter was 10.It's a cruel disease especially when it affects kids.

I hope Jonathan's adventure raises awareness.

Thanks, it is a dreadful and frightening prospect and knowing someone who is a sufferer I understand how you feel about raising awareness. I agree not enough people have heard of the condition and how it affects so many people and the alarming thing is it's growing. I agree with post above the Asian travel forum people probably thought it was a wind-up. Good luck though, by mentioning Jonathon's adventure you are helping in raising awareness:thumbsup:.

Every little helps,especially if people put it on their facebook pages to!

I kind of thought it was travel related as it's for people from all over talking about their experiences about going to India or plans to travel there.Ignorance prevails!

Jonathan and I are in touch via email.He has been very moved by the response.The finale cut will hopefully be ready by next month.

I worked with a lady whose family had the gene. I think the terrifying thing is that it is a 50/50 chance of you having it if it runs in your family. I lost touch with her, but often wonder how she fared. The only way is NOT to have children, she didn't, but her sister did, and presumed by the time they were adults a cure would have been found.................sadly not. I have shed tears watching the you tube footage, what wonderful young man, he is a credit to the human race.