Curry tonight . . . . . How long??

Ordered my food from curry tonight, for me and my family at 7.15pm, was told it would be 1hr, 8.30 still not turned up so we called them up, he said another 15mins, that passes so at 8.55pm we call again and he says it's already left. So my husband says if your not here in 5 mins i dont want the food it's just too late. So i've started to cook some food for my 8yr old daughter, the delivery bloke turns p at 9.15pm expecting us to pay for the food. My husband said to the bloke "sorry mate dont want it now" and he replys "i was given this order 10mins ago from the shop and i've come straight here".

So really our food was never on it's way. They had our telephone number so after 1hr why not give us a call to say we cant get your order to you for another 1hr instead of giving us a load of bulls**t.

WE WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.:mad::rant::rant:

It must have been harrowing for you.

Im sure those little starving africans really feel for you and your brood.

i did'nt order for them, they get enough from us!!!

:hihi:

Ill consider myself bitchslapped. !!:hihi:

Got a menu through door last week from them it said "under new management" on it,doesn't bode well does it ?

would'nt of minded if they were honest when we called.

i did'nt order for them,

well you shouldve you selfish piece of.......

oh ok *gets coat*

Lying takeaways? Never. Coudn't happen. Pillars of honesty ....... :hihi: Sorry, couldn't keep a stright face :D

Lying takeaways? Never. Coudn't happen. Pillars of honesty ....... :hihi: Sorry, couldn't keep a stright face :D

Why, have you had a stroke?

Ordered my food from curry tonight, for me and my family at 7.15pm, was told it would be 1hr, 8.30 still not turned up so we called them up, he said another 15mins, that passes so at 8.55pm we call again and he says it's already left. So my husband says if your not here in 5 mins i dont want the food it's just too late. So i've started to cook some food for my 8yr old daughter, the delivery bloke turns p at 9.15pm expecting us to pay for the food. My husband said to the bloke "sorry mate dont want it now" and he replys "i was given this order 10mins ago from the shop and i've come straight here".

So really our food was never on it's way. They had our telephone number so after 1hr why not give us a call to say we cant get your order to you for another 1hr instead of giving us a load of bulls**t.

WE WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.:mad::rant::rant:

Well its about time you learnt to co0k your own curry-its rather easy and far less greasy than the take-aways.Then you wont need to order the same mealand can escape future trauma.Did you know my electrisity is slower than usual and I jhave had to listn to the 6 o clock news at 1817.I am writing aletter to the YEB about this and will mention your curry at the same time.