Opinions of WINN GARDENS please

hi molly you don't no me i was brout up on winn gardens there is10 of us it did not do us any harm the people are friendly there is a good park and other ameants yes it was flooded the first time in 50 years some of my famely is still living thier if i had to move and i had 2 young kids i would not hesatate i would move dearback 2morow i'v alot to thank the gardens for best of luck kate dave

If any further proof was needed that the place is an absolute hole. :thumbsup:

hi molly you don't no me i was brout up on winn gardens there is10 of us it did not do us any harm the people are friendly there is a good park and other ameants yes it was flooded the first time in 50 years some of my famely is still living thier if i had to move and i had 2 young kids i would not hesatate i would move dearback 2morow i'v alot to thank the gardens for best of luck kate dave

Thanks Kate and Dave, I'm sure if everyone was as warm hearted as you it would be the best place on earth.

Cheers and thanks for a lovely post. :thumbsup:

P.S. I used to work on there so I know it quite well.

Edited by Grahame

We would not know anyone on this estate as we are not from the area. It does sound a little worrying although i do also understand there is good and bad in any area. Acceptance would be my main concern. just want to say a big thank you to you all :)

Definitely one of the worst areas of Sheffield - a lot of crime and anti-social behaviour, particularly originating from a couple of families.

I've known people who have even moved to the Manor to escape there.

Steer well clear.

do not go there, never lived there, but went to school with kids from there and often went to the estate, kids are rough as hell, parents 100 times worse, always smells of weed when you walk past, would rather sleep on the streets to be honest a lot safer.

I have to say I've never been on that estate in person but out of curiosity I thought I'd take a street view tour of the area, it looks bloody awful but there seems to be lots of nice cars parked outside most of the houses.

Here's a few of the highlights:-

Well at least the police are about during daylight hours!

A lovely house, wonder why it's so heavily fortified?

I bet that's taxed, quiet and safely driven!

i know that bloke in the pic with the quad(the one to the left ot the quad) i used to work with him

but as for winn gdns i used to live nearby as a kid and it was a decent estate but like any othe area undesireables get moved in and it spoils it for the rest

best off going down during the day and then around teatime or at weekends and see for yourself what its like

Well, I can confirm that the shutters on the house concerned, are because at the time of the photograph being taken, the house was unoccupied, and the council, as a matter of course, put these security shutters up, to prevent scrap-men breaking in and stealing the boilers and radiators.