Opinions of WINN GARDENS please

Edited by funkyfreckle
masked swearing

Well I DO live here, I bought my house here and have lived here happily for the past 7 years, I don't go around poking my nose into other peoples affairs and therefore I don't get any trouble.

Sometimes on an evening there can be groups of teenages doing what all teenages do these days but again they don't bother us, a couple of families have there own ongoing rifts and yet again it's not my business so we don't get any back lash from it, When we were flooded in 2007 the whole community pulled together to help each other, there is a great spirit in times of need. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else... I LOVE my home.

I hope you find this opinion helpful, please feel fre to ask me any other questions related to Winn Gardens I will do my best to answer. xx

Edited by funkyfreckle

It has a bad reputation , im sure theres some nice people on the est,but a friend of mind lived there up untill last year and is very happy they moved off the area!!

Well I DO live here, I bought my house here and have lived here happily for the past 7 years, I don't go around poking my nose into other peoples affairs and therefore I don't get any trouble, @number_one I hope you'r rferring to the outside areas because let me assure you my house is not a **** hole so don't be so goddam rude.

Sometimes on an evening there can be groups of teenages doing what all teenages do these days but again they don't bother us, a couple of families have there own ongoing rifts and yet again it's not my business so we don't get any back lash from it, When we were flooded in 2007 the whole community pulled together to help each other, there is a great spirit in times of need. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else... I LOVE my home.

I hope you find this opinion helpful, please feel fre to ask me any other questions related to Winn Gardens I will do my best to answer. xx

Sounds like you keep yourself to yourself.

That's the problem these days, no sense of community.

You'll say it is OK to live there until the problems affect you directly. You don't care if it doesn't affect you now.

"There is no such thing as society". wonder who said that?

It doesn't (and won't) affect me coz Like I said I'm not a busy body, or dabbling with the wrong people, the only people who get bad company are the people that invite it and Just incase you missed the last part of the post there is a fantastic sense of community when it's needed.

Me and my neighbours love to sit out in the garden on the summer months having a chat till late so I wouldn't say we are total hermits.. I didn't quite catch your opinion of Winn Gardens on your post SYMM just your opinion on my post but the thread is actually asking you to comment on "Winn Gardens" ???

I think it depends on your personal circumstances. If you don't have children, then you shouldn't have any problems. I wouldn't live there as I have a teenager and a toddler and there are groups of children who stay out late at night on Winn Gardens. When we lived on a similar estate a few years ago we were forced to move due to the local children taking offence at ours for not playing out late with them. We had stones thrown at our cats and teenage boys from a few doors down shouting obscenities through our letterbox at our 9-year-old daughter. I have heard that Winn is worse now, due to a couple of families, than our estate was back then!