Opinions of WINN GARDENS please

its true.. no estate is perfect be it council or not.. iv lived and worked around place's and seen it..

some of the worst criminals dont always come from council estates

My bold.

I agree with this however thats not what you said before.

What you're saying is you need to be an unemployed, common and have at least 3 kids.

More kudos points can be gained if you meet any of the following -

Overweight with a greasy complexion

No qualifications

Smoke straights

Your kids are by at least 2 different fathers

You have never worked

You have a boyfriend with a Mondeo, no tax and gaffa tape on the bumper

At least one of your kids has been done for stealing cars

You wear hoop ear rings

Double points if none of your many kids have ever eaten a vegetable

Points deducted every time you complete a sentance with less than 3 swears.

no im not saying that stop trying to twist things the council trys to put these people together because they think they will be fine witch they are there are some nice people on there my grand kids are fine on there but its not for me

Hi molly75 thanks for your pm could not reply via pm sooner cause iv not sent enough posts, hopefully i can now

hi everyone, can i just say thank you to all the ppl i spoke to on winn gardens monday. they all seemed very nice ppl. i did turn down the offer not because of the estate or the ppl on there purely because of personnel choices. the maisonette was lovely brand new kitchens and bathrooms. the people was very helpful and friendly and to tell you the truth we very nearly accepted the place. I did feel a little gutted after turning the maisonette down but im hoping to get back in the area i use to live in.(fingers crossed)if not i dont think i have any problems taking a place on winn gardens in the future. thanks guys. :)

Could'nt be more wrong!

haha yeah right couldnt be more wrong, ya mean i couldnt be more right???? so ya sayin im wrong about the bloke been so badly beaten he died by the scum on that estate cos he was an easy target???? i think ul find im right as he livied round the corner from me an i know his family. nice place to live isnt it wen that happens, oh yeah i think they were 14/15 year old aswel taht did, nice kids id say. dipstick

then buy private, there is a massive short fall of social housing, people buying on the cheap has deprived others of a home and will do so for years... i was homeless years ago... social housing was for those who cant afford to buy end of... wanting something to show for your money is just crap... if you can afford it.. go but private and let those who needs homes av the council one that they desperately need.

j ust joined the thread and never read such a load of crap if someone can buy a council house cheap and can afford to do so then they would be crazy not too why you slag the other guy off for buying his council home is beyond me maybe if you worked a bit harder you might be able to buy one or do you spend all your money down the pub

j ust joined the thread and never read such a load of crap if someone can buy a council house cheap and can afford to do so then they would be crazy not too why you slag the other guy off for buying his council home is beyond me maybe if you worked a bit harder you might be able to buy one or do you spend all your money down the pub

i do0nt think this thred is about buying housers do you

winn gardens is actually a real community which is rare these days! when the floods happened everyone really pulled together to help families whos homes had been ruined. Id love to live there

hi everyone i know in the past there hv been smilar threads about this but it is all about years agotht i have seen so i am asking ayone who can help if they can give me some upto date opinions of living on the estate this would be really helpful as my sister is thinking of movingtere and i hae heard bad things which i would be interested to know get mentioned in your opinions. i would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

to be honest i have heard it isnt that good place to live..i wouldnt live there.

It has a bad reputation as far as I am aware but whether or not that is justified or not I don't know as I don't live there.

You hear bad things about areas all the time but how do you ever know how true they are.

People who live in areas which are bad mouthed will disagree with what is said about them as it's home and its a natural reaction, some people on the outside looking in will always exaggerate what they believe is true for whatever reasons.

Could you not contact the local community officer and ask them what you are wanting to know, I am assuming it is about crime levels.