Jamie Ward gone (Confirmed)

I heard he was going to Derby, but not sure, that was a while ago

I heard he was going to Derby, but not sure, that was a while ago

Someone on Praise or Grumble a few minutes ago said "...and Jamie Ward leaves next week, it's not been announced but you know that it's true, you know what's going on.." and Seth said nothing, so the bloke said again "...you know he's going.." and again he sat in silence, so I am wondering if it's a done deal now?

I heard he was off at the start of January. I can't quite remember where, or who it was that told me. It wasn't a forum and it wasn't on the radio. Maybe I am dreaming??

Seth just said on Football Heaven/Praise or Grumble that he has heard there is some truth in the rumour that Jamie Ward goes next week

I heard he was off at the start of January. I can't quite remember where, or who it was that told me. It wasn't a forum and it wasn't on the radio. Maybe I am dreaming??

there was a thread on here about him being swapped with a derby player

attitude problems and clash with manager

That could be it mate, a while ago though?

there was a thread on here about him being swapped with a derby player

attitude problems and clash with manager

neither of which we need, so wouldnt surprise me if he goes hun

Edited by missymoo73

A mate of mine told me at the match last week that Wardy and Quinny had both refused a training task and were told by Adams to get back in their cars and sex and travel in the direction of home.

Rumour but interesting.

ward not even on bench at ipswich, shame he's only one who shoots on site at goal.

rest of em wait till they get in the box ball at feet keeper in their sites and then.....

stop turn round and pass it back out to the wings.....

A mate of mine told me at the match last week that Wardy and Quinny had both refused a training task and were told by Adams to get back in their cars and sex and travel in the direction of home.

Rumour but interesting.

i would be sad if wardy is being transferred, wouldnt be too bothered about quinny though, in fact i would drive him down to his next club wherever it may be

Ward has lost his only asset, pace, therefore would not be sad to see him go.