Relegation battle for the Blades

Someone suggested that it was because they didn't want him to get injured because they want to sell him for a big fee at the end of the season.

Whilst I wouldn't put that past them at the Lane if this was the case they wouldn't be playing him in the youths.

Spot on there - if they wanted a big fee they'd put him in the first team (as with Naughton and Walker) - although Mellis did go for around a million without first-team action.

Could do a lot worse than have him on the bench every week, we're so short of pace up front it's painful!

only 19,000 for the relgation battle

600 ………. Don’t forget the 600

I like it ………. Positivity. :thumbsup:

I like it too, but we need a win before Sat!

600 ………. Don’t forget the 600

Better crowd than I expected during a poor run, and against someone few would go out of their way to watch (especially with the potential trouble).

Oops under selling our selves there was nearly another 800.

Att: 19,793

SHEFF UTD v MILLWALL

:|

only 19,000 for the relgation battle

you of course spent time and money following your team did you??????

Thought not:|

United gate may not be over the top, but when you consider Qpr (top) played Forest (2nd) in front of just 17,000. It shows todays financial climate is hitting everyone no matter where you are in the league.

We have another Home match Tuesday AGAIN adding to an expensive week. I shall try to cover my match expenses again and this time go for a 3-1 win.

Edited by TAT

:|

you of course spent time and money following your team did you??????

Thought not:|

United gate may not be over the top, but when you consider Qpr (top) played Forest (2nd) in front of just 17,000. It shows todays financial climate is hitting everyone no matter where you are in the league.

We have another Home match Tuesday AGAIN adding to an expensive week. I shall try to cover my match expenses again and this time go for a 3-1 win.

I'm for one don't give a damn what the crowd is at home game's as I am there anyway,so 19,000 is still a great crowd in any possition you are in ?

sorry Aaron what was your last game at home at the owls:roll: