Relegation battle for the Blades

wheres the Sheffield steel lads ?..... Massive games coming up, get behind the lads and keep us up..... Unfortunelty we dont get a 10 point head start with Palace but we can come out of the mess we are in

Have you only just realised you're in a relegation battle?

Bookies had you at 15/8 to go down before today, I still think you are better than Scunny and Preston but don't see another side worse than you at the moment.

i hope so cb im sick off spending money for nowt

You should spend what i do when i come over Pete :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thats why Im off to Cuba in 2 weeks :hihi::hihi:

Have you only just realised you're in a relegation battle?

no.

I just opened the thread

Bookies had you at 15/8 to go down before today, I still think you are better than Scunny and Preston but don't see another side worse than you at the moment.

Do you watch us regular ???:huh:

Do you watch us regular ???:huh:

I'm gonna remain Mr Confidence again

Todays result is nothing short of a massive disappointment but if i'm to take any positive out of it, it's got to be the pending suspension of Rob Kozluk, not so much Williamson as I feel he's been doing a shift for us of late.

Overall negative result and won't do us much good, but as any true fan i'm going to carry on giving 100% and strongly believe we have what it takes to get out of it, it's all you can do isn't it at the end of the day? I mean what good will negativity do at the minute? It's not going to change anything getting on backs, we just have to turn up at and support them, get behind them and hope for the best........There's always a mass of support coming out of the woodwork "supporting" united when they get in the play-offs, however as Wednesday fans can tell you, this is where being a true supporter shows and counts?

Todays result is nothing short of a massive disappointment but if i'm to take any positive out of it, it's got to be the pending suspension of Rob Kozluk, not so much Williamson as I feel he's been doing a shift for us of late.

Overall negative result and won't do us much good, but as any true fan i'm going to carry on giving 100% and strongly believe we have what it takes to get out of it, it's all you can do isn't it at the end of the day? I mean what good will negativity do at the minute? It's not going to change anything getting on backs, we just have to turn up at and support them, get behind them and hope for the best........There's always a mass of support coming out of the woodwork "supporting" united when they get in the play-offs, however as Wednesday fans can tell you, this is where being a true supporter shows and counts?

Good post mate, and as I have always said, I'll be buying a season ticket as always, come what may, I can't imagine not watching SUFC on a Saturday afternoon.

If the Wardy rumour today is true, that he leaves next week, then hopefully Adam's is bringing someone in on loan who can do a good job.

Couldn't have said it better myself, UTB. Let's hear the Bramall roar!

Awful result for United today, there's still time though for you not much but all is not lost just yet folks.

wheres the Sheffield steel lads ?.....

Too right ……… when I bought train and Palace tickets little did I know how big a game it was going to be

UTB

hustyowl

from an owls perspective, happy days from a sheffield football perspective, oh dear!

From an AM perspective ……….. there could be busy times ahead.