Original Forum Members

I was on the forum for ages before I realised what Donkiddick's name actually meant :suspect: lol

I remember the day I joined, the first people I spoke to were D2J and Angel05, both who I still stay in contact with.

Does anyone remember helicopterman? He was on one of the 1st forum meets me and Angel05 ever went on at Trippets..... I havent seen him on here for a long time.

I was on the forum for ages before I realised what Donkiddick's name actually meant :suspect: lol

I remember the day I joined, the first people I spoke to were D2J and Angel05, both who I still stay in contact with.

Does anyone remember helicopterman? He was on one of the 1st forum meets me and Angel05 ever went on at Trippets..... I havent seen him on here for a long time.

Well flipping heck, I've just realised!!!:hihi:

If you mean MrHelicopter - I believe he moved away from Sheffield a few years ago.

I remember the Wednesday Trippets meets, used to be a laugh.

Edited by Andy

I was on at the beginning. Back then you didn't have to register to post - you had the option to put a name to your post otherwise it would appear as "guest".

Then they removed this feature and you had to register.

I was around in the forum's infancy. I used the forum frequently until recently. I tend to lurk nowadays and just chat to the friends, I made from here (including some of the names mentioned), on facebook.

Edited by Agent Orange

Although l am not an orginal joined in July 2007, after 2 years of my oh been on, as in if you cant beat em join em. I could not have my name as l wanted as it was already taken, but that name has not appeared for years. Has anyone else had this problem?

When was the forum formed, think I've been on here since 2004 but under different names....

Don Kiddick is a great name, I used the same name for wifi once lol....is he banned or just left the forum?

He just left, decided he'd had enough.

When was the forum formed, think I've been on here since 2004 but under different names....

I believe the forum was born around 2002/03. Not sure of the precise date.

Mercifully, her view is more telling than yours. :P

Also more aggressive in tone too:|.

He just left, decided he'd had enough.

Which is a bit of a shame:(.

I'm one of the longer-standing members, though by no means amongst the first. I joined 9-2-2003

Think that's 2004 :D

Also more aggressive in tone too:|.

Which is a bit of a shame:(.

Quite possibly the two are linked.