Original Forum Members

How many of you have been on this forum since the very beginning?

I have been a member for a while and used to be called SheffieldLive but changed my name after I left that station. I remember 'Da Bouncer' and 'cycleracer' but unsure if they post here anymore.

Da Bouncer was actually at my very first forum meet which I think was in 2003 maybe slightly before that.

I'm an oldie... and I'm still very good friends with DaBouncer :)

AM MuteWitness (not her original username though) has been around since the very beginning, so has admin Andy and Morte (the one with the 'e'), *Twinkle*, AM ClassicRock, andyk68 and alchresearch.

If you have a look at the members list (Quick Links and then Members List and then sort for joining date then you can see all of the users that were the start of the forum.

And *Twinkle* even made it here before my post :D

I'm one of the longer-standing members, though by no means amongst the first. I joined 9-2-2003

People reregister after bannings and have their username changed too occasionally so the member list thing wouldn't work lol.

I would like to know why the likes of DaBouncer doesnt post anymore as I feel that forums should thrive on members coming back daily.

It can get addictive... and "real life" priorities take over...

I was a member several years ago when I was looking for my dad. I left the forum and rejoined a couple of years ago. In the meantime I forgot my original avatar name so chose a new one.

I started off with my real name as my username... and a "penelope pitstop" avatar... That may jog a few memories :)

I joined 11-01-03, No 25 on the member list, I remember some of the original members and Geoff the owner from back then, don't see many of them posting on here now, friendly bunch they were back then :wink:

im not an original :(

Ay, but you're genuine Mel.