Daft Punk Fans

Skeg Vegas is great - well it was last time I went - was a while ago now though.

Still trying to work out this morning how the hell I ended up being blagged into going to the Leadmill last night when I planned on going to Urban Gorillas 2nd bday - bloody useless mates :loopy:

I LOVE the name SkegVegas its just so cheesy, yet so appropriate.

Maybe i'll start a i love skeggy thread and we can reminisce (spelt wrong)

Yep it is :D

Anyway you must excuse me while I go find a big sponge to soak up all this alcohol. I'm starting to sober up and it's not gonna be fun :o

Hope the sponge worked fnkysknky (tricky name that).

Well I went on Sunday, me and just 3 other people in the cinema and I'm sure they were a bit monged, about 18 and just being silly and giggling. (If you're reading this you know who you are).

Took a couple of 'tracks' to get into right frame of mind, not used to this type of film. But really really enjoyed it (glad it wasn't longer though - bum goes numb on those cinema seats) and I shall be buying it on DVD (anyone know release date?) also.

Got in with my student card, so only £3.60 - bargain, but then went to Virgin on way home and spent too much on records (naughty, naughty).

Bit dissappointed as sound wasn't blasting and (unless my ears playing up - possible they still buzzing from speakers at Headcharge friday night) not surround sound. [Can anyone tell me how Cinema 2 compares with other screens at Showroom?]

So - anyone thinking about it - you've only got wedns and thursday left, then it'll have to go on your list for Santa.

I think I'll be chilling out to DVD a few times in the comfort of my own home!!

Enjoy

x

:cool: