Unofficial forum meet 21st feb at the Harlequin

Your all Angels are you. :hihi:

Yes, Im as pure as the driven slush.:roll:

Yes, Im as pure as the driven slush.:roll:

I hope behaved yourself last night snow white :D

I think I'm going to start saying "put me down as a no". I might actually not fall to sleep and miss it then :(.

Still, I feel fully refreshed today for anyone who's interested! :D

I hope behaved yourself last night snow white :D

Behaved myself ? Is The Pope a Catholic ? :roll:

They're held on the third monday of the month and everybody is welcome. We have a number of regulars who come with non-forum friends.

Hi Chimay, As Mort explained the meets at the Harlequin are held on the third Monday of the month. Monday April 18th from 7.30pm onwards. I look forward to the pleasure of your company. :)

It's looking increasingly likely that I'll get down there tonight for a pint...or two...:banana::banana::banana:

Brilliant thanks. :love: I've just been looking at hotels. The two city centre Premier Travel Inns are already fully booked for April 17th and 18th so I'll try a bit further afield.

Hope everyone enjoyed last night. OH and I are already looking forward to meeting you all. :thumbsup:

Now where's the phone number for the cattery........

Had a fab night last night, no hangover this morning which is always good :)

Brilliant thanks. :love: I've just been looking at hotels. The two city centre Premier Travel Inns are already fully booked for April 17th and 18th so I'll try a bit further afield.

Hope everyone enjoyed last night. OH and I are already looking forward to meeting you all. :thumbsup:

Now where's the phone number for the cattery........

City Logings and the Holiday Inn are right nearby - so is the Hilton.

Was a good night, as always :)

I don't know what I drank, but all I can smell again today is petrol! :gag: I've had a couple of ciggies today though, and haven't gone in flames yet, so I pretty sure I didn't drink any :D

City Logings and the Holiday Inn are right nearby - so is the Hilton.

We've booked into The Garrison at Hillsborough. It's becoming our local when we stay in Sheffield as it's next to Morrisons (we don't have a Morrisons where I live) and right on the supertram route for shopping and access to several real ale pubs around Shalesmoor and the Sheffield Tap.

We've booked into The Garrison at Hillsborough. It's becoming our local when we stay in Sheffield as it's next to Morrisons (we don't have a Morrisons where I live) and right on the supertram route for shopping and access to several real ale pubs around Shalesmoor and the Sheffield Tap.

A little corner of paradise right here in Sheffield. :)

Awww, I forgot about that place. The bar is ace. :)

Awww, I forgot about that place. The bar is ace. :)

We went to The Sheffield Tap when we were in Sheffield last August. My OH was surprised to see a bouncer on the door. I explained that it was a match day which was probably why there was a bouncer. OH enjoyed a good pint or two in there. They even sold my favourite cider so it was a success all round.