Unofficial forum meet 21st feb at the Harlequin

Moi

:thumbsup:

i have just stumbled across this thread. I would like to come to your meet, but, how will I know you are you and not just some random customers. I would hate to get a bloody nose from asking everyone if they are forumers.

Put me down as a yes. I didn't make nearly enough Harlequin meets last year and intend to make this year a better one for them.

i have just stumbled across this thread. I would like to come to your meet, but, how will I know you are you and not just some random customers. I would hate to get a bloody nose from asking everyone if they are forumers.

You will notice us as we are usually the largest group of people on the Monday :)

oops made a boo boo...dont think I can make it :(

As Pete says we'll be the biggest group there like as not, but if you ask at the bar the staff will direct you to us. Do come we're a friendly bunch if a bit on the loud side [that's mostly down to Zinger though].

As Pete says we'll be the biggest group there like as not, but if you ask at the bar the staff will direct you to us. Do come we're a friendly bunch if a bit on the loud side [that's mostly down to Zinger though].
Yep were not hard to spot.

for some reason I thought this was a friday, when I checked the calendar it is a monday :roll:

not a good day for me :(

I was tempted to come along but I think the risk of trouble is too great to risk ,I dont want to become embroiled in any fighting or loutish behaviour.

I was tempted to come along but I think the risk of trouble is too great to risk ,I dont want to become embroiled in any fighting or loutish behaviour.

Harlequin meets never attrack trouble, you should not class each Forum meet the same, just because Bankers Draft had trouble does not mean this one will.