Find my best man - Roger Bird

can anyone help me to trace my best man, his name was Roger Bird.I was maried 20/05/72 he will be about 67 yrs old now.last seen about 25/30 yrs ago

can anyone help me to trace my best man, his name was Roger Bird.I was maried 20/05/72 he will be about 67 yrs old now.last seen about 25/30 yrs ago

Some further details would really help, like where he lived and what his job was.

he was trained as a cutler/sissor maker but last i heard was selling and reparing old clocks

Harvey, if you lived in Croydon St whdn a boy please message me. The gang of Fentonvillains,  the Beatsons , Irelands, Brian Drabble, and many others have been reuniting for neafly 20 years and would like you and Edwin to join them. David France. 

Is this the Harvey Fox that worked at TCHarrison?

Probably!    But I visited the address supplied to me by a very helpful reader of this topic in a personal message and I am very sad to relate that Harvey Fox, formerly of Croydon St, Sharrow, passed away on 24th June from cancer aged 74. His brother Edwin, 82, survives him and lives in very poor health in Swinton. RIP Harvey Fox, a Fentonvillain!  (i.e. one of the exclusive gang of playmates from the streets off Sharrow Lane in post war Sheffield who now meet regularly for relaxation and reminiscence.)

Sad to hear that, the Harvey Fox I knew worked for T C Harrison and I believe he was also in the Territorial Army.

His wife told me he worked in the motor trade so that was probably him.

Sent you a private message - look at the envelope at the  top of the page and click on it .