New manager, Sheffield Wednesday (megathread)

2/1 now on Skybet for Keane to be new manager..... Johnson at 6/4 though and Sheridan is also 2/1

:huh:

Micky Adams will be my reply, our new manager might even get a win before him if he hurrys up and arrives lol hihi::hihi::hihi:

He's only been in the job 5 mins.....give him time:D I think he will come good for us tbh

Odds on gary johnson have tumbled to clear favorite

I think Gary Johnson could do a job me, id certainly have him over some of the other candidates.

As long as it's someone who can give the players a good boot up the rear and show some motivation right now.

thought you had that man right now :huh::huh:

Still going to walk the league ?

10/11 with skybet.....he got to within 90 seconds of premier league football,admirable job at yeovil.

not my choice like,but then,im not doing the hiring.

just a quickie for all footy fans,who was the last club to change manager mid season,and went on to get promoted

Press conference at 2.30 announcing Roy Keane as new wednesday manager.......

Apparently

Dear God I hope it's not Keane, terrible manager, hasn't done anything and storms out at the drop of a hat, still living off his "I'm hard" reputation but a a manager needs more than that.

Gary Johnson??? I hope not, VERY cheap option and doesn't show me any forward thinking at all!!! Keane not my first choice either but he's a respected name and could attract a better class of player. Personally i'd like John Sheridan

be an interesting day for the owls at least.....

few days for sure. i hope MM gets the right man in. a few names near the top of that odds list id be seriously unhappy about bringing in.

surely he wont be announcing today who the new manager is. He has only just got shut of Irvine

thought you had that man right now :huh::huh:

Still going to walk the league ?

You still got the right man, CB?

Still going to win a game of football?