Whats best xbox or ps3

Aside from that, everyone knows the Megadrive is the best console ever anyway :P

Fixed that for you ;) Still getting Mega Drive games I've never played to this day. Hard to believe it came out 23 years ago.

Fixed that for you ;) Still getting Mega Drive games I've never played to this day. Hard to believe it came out 23 years ago.

Cheers for fixing the typo :)

I still love playing Megadrive games today (but saying that I love any and all retro games anyway, be it from the Spectrum, C64, Amiga, ST, Amstrad, Atari, or any old machine). But the Sega was the first console that made me sit up and realise the potential of "home arcade units". Until that point I was a home computer person all the way, and thought of consoles as 'simple toys'.

Given a choice between MW3 or Sonic, give me a blue hedgehog any day!

Cheers for fixing the typo :)

I still love playing Megadrive games today (but saying that I love any and all retro games anyway, be it from the Spectrum, C64, Amiga, ST, Amstrad, Atari, or any old machine). But the Sega was the first console that made me sit up and realise the potential of "home arcade units". Until that point I was a home computer person all the way, and thought of consoles as 'simple toys'.

Given a choice between MW3 or Sonic, give me a blue hedgehog any day!

Hear hear! I've loved computers and consoles right back to the VCS. I have or have had just about every format over the years.

Suddenly fancy a blast on Mega Drive Road Rash.

i personally would say Xbox, also that Kinect for Xbox is amazing.

Lol kinect biggest load of rubbish since virtual boy

So basically you make like a Sheep and follow the Herd? :lol::loopy:

and that's coming from the forums biggest Xbox fanboy :hihi:

Lol kinect biggest load of rubbish since virtual boy

and that's coming from the forums biggest Xbox fanboy :hihi:

Kinect > PS Move.

I played PS Move briefly in Game in Grimsby last October, the games suck, and the hardware is even more pants than the Wii remote!

Kinect > PS Move.

I played PS Move briefly in Game in Grimsby last October, the games suck, and the hardware is even more pants than the Wii remote!

No it's not. Wii Motion+ is crap, Move is extremely accurate. The archery and table tennis in Sports Champions is a good example.

Kinect > PS Move.

Only if you want to voice command your system.

The accuracy of Move is better than Wii Motion+ and Kinect - it's the better hardware for motion control gameplay. The implementation of it in Killzone 3 makes for one amazing experience :love:

No it's not. Wii Motion+ is crap, Move is extremely accurate. The archery and table tennis in Sports Champions is a good example.

I love the gladiatorial style combat in that game - especially with 2 Move controllers.

Also, I agree they are a huge improvement over the Wii contorllers - but then again, I've played them more than 'briefly in a shop where the kit gets knocked around a lot and is never set up correctly anyway'.

The implementation of it in Killzone 3 makes for one amazing experience :love:

Not tried that out yet (got KZ3 from Lovefilm last week). May have to check out the Move functionality. :)

Kinect > PS Move.

You played it 'briefly' and managed to play every game that uses it? So, Res Evil 5, Pain, Sports Champions, Buzz, Tiger Woods, Killzone 3, Eye Pet, Heavy Rain, LBP 2, Echochrome 2, Grand Slam, Just Dance 3, High Velocity Bowling, Hustle Kings, Time Crisis, Toy Story 3, The Shoot, Socom, Virtua Tennis...etc etc.

That would be akin to me saying that I tested Kinect out at ReplayExpo in Blackpool earlier this month in a crowded room and thought it was naff, and the games are all rubbish (even though I only tested one game). It would be nonsense - Kinect is a nice bit of kit, as is Move.

Testing kit out in a shop (or convention) is never going to give you a genuine idea of what it is capable of. For a start the kit is rarely set up right, and will often require calibrating. In addition it gets knocked around a lot. When I first encountered Guitar Hero it was at a Game store, and testing it out resulted in me not wanting to purchase it. Now, years later, I have GH, Rock Band, multiple instruments, and love it. Why? Because I eventually got to play at someone's house and loved it!

Kinect > PS Move.

I had no interest in move either...... Until house of the dead.

I just wish more "lightgun" games came out I love point blank and must have spent £100s on it in the arcade

Kinect > PS Move.

Not played move, but kinect is a pain in the rear, whinges all the time and isnt an accurate consistent control mechanism.