Whats best xbox or ps3

What do you find better about the Xbox online gaming?

Everything... The main obvious advantage is that you can talk to friends that aren't playing the same game as you, as someone else said, the Xbox has been designed for online gameplay, and the playstation hasn't, it simply can't compete.

On playstation you rarely hear general conversation, it's either silent.... Or a bunch of French people shouting.

Yeah, I've played a PS3, let's take modern warfare 3 as an example, I play it at home with no trouble, can connect to my friends games without trouble, games have no lag, seamless gameplay, can chat to people playing other games.

I go round a friends house, to play modern warfare 3 on PS3, can't connect to his friends, te connection is laggy, 9/10 games are interrupted by connecting to a different host, can't talk to friends on other games, and, there's at least half the amount of people online as xbox

Again not really as I said I don't use cross game chat on Xbox somdont really care I play mw3 on ps3 no problem partying up with mates no lag no problem getting a game no interrupted connections.

I suspect your mate has crappy internetz :hihi:

Everything... The main obvious advantage is that you can talk to friends that aren't playing the same game as you, as someone else said, the Xbox has been designed for online gameplay, and the playstation hasn't, it simply can't compete.

On playstation you rarely hear general conversation, it's either silent.... Or a bunch of French people shouting.

Because you wanna hear how some kid had a nice day at school or a 12 year old shouting racial/homophobic ranting I'll take silence or the French any day ta

Because you wanna hear how some kid had a nice day at school or a 12 year old shouting racial/homophobic ranting I'll take silence or the French any day ta

Where is the god dam "like" button on SF?!:huh:

That is true, I'm contradicting myself here, I know, but it's annoying when you get little american kids shouting and screaming all the time.

Again not really as I said I don't use cross game chat on Xbox somdont really care I play mw3 on ps3 no problem partying up with mates no lag no problem getting a game no interrupted connections.

I suspect your mate has crappy internetz :hihi:

That's fair enough, not everyone does use cross game chat. As for the connection, could be true, although I have a few mates that always comment on how laggy PSN is.

That is true, I'm contradicting myself here, I know, but it's annoying when you get little american kids shouting and screaming all the time.

That's fair enough, not everyone does use cross game chat. As for the connection, could be true, although I have a few mates that always comment on how laggy PSN is.

To be fair though, I've played a few games on XBL that have been quite laggy, particularly WWE games, but that's more down to rubbish servers hosted by the game company IMO...

And Sony must be doing something right the new Xbox dash is very xmb inspired

If you don't already own either, personally I think it is too close to the next gen of consoles to buy either now.

Wii U coming out late this year. The next PS and Xbox rumoured to be announced this year or next.

I went for PS3 because I didn't yet own a blu ray player and wanted one. So rather than buying an xbox360+bluray player, the PS3 was a no brainer.

That rather depends how you look at it. If you bought an Xbox 360 today then based on current estimates that is nearly two years before the new Xbox is due out. Two years is a long time to wait if you want a games console right now.

You also have to consider that the new console is likely to cost at LEAST double the price of an Xbox 360 right now. If you held off getting an Xbox this long then chances are price was a factor, so you probably would not be willing to pay the price the new console will cost at launch anyway.

The Wii U on the other hand, it could potentially be priced the same as the Xbox 360 S 250GB as NIntendo do not have the fan base to sell a high priced console. Most people who own a Wii got it because it was cheap and does what they want, they won't be wanting to upgrade to Wii U anyway.

The Wii U is catering more to people who currently have an PS3/360 which means Nintendo need to price it accordingly or people will just wait for the Xbox instead. People do not trust that Nintendo can get the support or infrastructure to give a 360/PS3 quality gaming experience, especially when it comes to online.

I have Xbox 360, not because of the fact that according to people on here I'm an MS "fanboy", I just prefer the range of games on Xbox 360, and I am also addicted to Kinect, which kicks the crap out of the Wii and PS Move combined IMO, and yes I have played both, I had a Wii up to about 2 years ago and have played PS Move.

That rather depends how you look at it. If you bought an Xbox 360 today then based on current estimates that is nearly two years before the new Xbox is due out. Two years is a long time to wait if you want a games console right now.

You also have to consider that the new console is likely to cost at LEAST double the price of an Xbox 360 right now. If you held off getting an Xbox this long then chances are price was a factor, so you probably would not be willing to pay the price the new console will cost at launch anyway.

The Wii U on the other hand, it could potentially be priced the same as the Xbox 360 S 250GB as NIntendo do not have the fan base to sell a high priced console. Most people who own a Wii got it because it was cheap and does what they want, they won't be wanting to upgrade to Wii U anyway.

The Wii U is catering more to people who currently have an PS3/360 which means Nintendo need to price it accordingly or people will just wait for the Xbox instead. People do not trust that Nintendo can get the support or infrastructure to give a 360/PS3 quality gaming experience, especially when it comes to online.

What a load of rubbish lol if Nintendo were aiming for the ps3 and xbox users the would make the wii u high end as for the online infrastructure you obviously don't know about the new Nintendo network

I had a Wii up to about 2 years ago .

Now thats what I call a bladder