Any parents running their own business here?

I had to do the school run today with my n10 year old neice....I wonder how I ever managed to get my 2 to school and get to work for 9am every day fora full time job!

Now I have to make sure I get my hair washed and straightened, the cat fed, etc. It's such a faff to do a school run as well, though I supposed i'm just not used to having to fit something else into my morning routine!

We (me and the trouble and strife) have just launched our business after being out of work since August and on JSA. we have a 2 year old roaming around the house, so when I make a sales call I go upstairs.

He has nursery twice a week and we also have 2 older girls at school. When we both have to go on appointments we work childcare by family around our meetings.

Its going okay so far, but we have really only been doing this for a month and the business only launched last Wednesday.

Thanks for this. Sounds great and I surely want to come to have a look.

Im making an assumption that you are a mum and not a Dad but either way you would be welcome there is a 'Mums the Boss' business networking group on the second Tuesday of every month at Center in the Park. £5 on the door, tea and cake, child care facilities and plenty of other parent business owners.

http://www.mumstheboss.co.uk/networking_syorks.htm

Hi Kris M I must have missed you at the last Mums the Boss meeting, I was rushing out as you were rushing in but glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing you there JanitaM although next time my collegue Jim will be going who is a Dad rather than a Mum. Im sure you will be able to spot him unless some other Dads fancy keeping him company