Where can I get protein supplements or weight gainers from in sheffield?

thanks for reply

to be honest my mate cant get enough of the stuff they have @myprotein but me and another fella trd it and cant bare it, the flavoured ones are pretty bad, but the unflavoured i tried was terrible i literally cudnt stomach it! made me feel sick. any walk in shops that sell bsn products or maximuscle or stuff like that u know of?

Costco do decent prices on all the maximuscle varieties. It not as cheap as the internet though.

Holland & Barrett has a good range of home brand value up to premium brand. Its best to wait for a half price sale, or BOGOF, theyre doing buy one get one half price at the moment.

Is the place right at the foot of the moor still open? havent been past in a long time. They know their stuff and have the best selection I've seen in Sheffield.

Holland & Barratt is a con. It's ALWAYS got a sale on.

Costco or Decathlon.

As far as I know that place on bottom of Moor is still open too.

Or man up and stick with myprotein ! ;)

Holland & Barratt is a con. It's ALWAYS got a sale on.

Not that I feel strongly about it but why does having a DFS style all year sale, make it a con. Their home brand whey protein is good value for beginners and people on a budget. Unless you were just having a laugh at the fact its always got a sale? :hihi:

For a real experience try the H&B soya protein. You'll take about 40g protein on for 20 seconds then you'll lose it along with the other contents of your stomach.

Not that I feel strongly about it but why does having a DFS style all year sale, make it a con. Their home brand whey protein is good value for beginners and people on a budget. Unless you were just having a laugh at the fact its always got a sale? :hihi:

For a real experience try the H&B soya protein. You'll take about 40g protein on for 20 seconds then you'll lose it along with the other contents of your stomach.

Can't remember the sources (mostly sherdog.com) but H&B stuff is pretty low grade/quality. Each to their own! :)

Seriously, stick to Myprotein, their protein is very good quality, great prices compared to the rip off merchants like H&B and the like, and if you cannot stomach the flavour mix it with different things.

Milk and nesquick?

A strong squash works best for me, something like tesco blackcurrent high juice is a winner.

Either that of look at the varieties of shakes you can make at home.

A mate and I made one with 1cup of oats, 1 banana, flax oil, spoon of nesquick, some mixed seeds, 1/2pint of milk. Soon takes the taste away.

discount supplemnts is way better then my protein or try monster supplements!

Argos sell protein/weight gain they sell the brands - york fitness, body supreme, usn & maximuscle pages 250-253 in the new catalog

argos is double the price of internet shops...saty clear of york protein powder its supeer thick and does not mix well.

maxi muscle is overpriced!

Is there anything to be wary about with myprotein?

Their prices are 1/3 maximuscle, 1/2 H&B, but they claim to have the best quality / availability etc. Almost too good to be true?