Greedy greek kiosk city centre has it shut?

Seems to be hit and miss at the moment. I pass most days,sometimes it is open,sometimes it is closed.

I've been past it a fair few times in the past three weeks and it has been closed.

It is shut due to it having work done inside they were putting new stuff in there yesterday dinner tym

I heard that Greedy Greek had gone into administration and been wound up. Searching found this:

Date: 30 July 2010 Issue Number: 59504 Page number: 14652

Publication Date: Friday, 30 July 2010

Notice Code: 2441

Resolutions for Winding-up

THE GREEDY GREEK DELI’S LIMITED

(Company Number 05461555)

41 The Hill, Glapwell, Chesterfield S44 5LX

Insolvency Act 1986

Resolution to Wind Up: That it has been proved to the satisfaction of this meeting that the company cannot, by reason of its liabilities, continue its business, and that it is advisable to wind up the same, and accordingly that the Company be wound up voluntarily.

Resolution by Members to Appoint Liquidator: That Gemma Louise Roberts and Lisa Jane Hogg of Wilson Field Limited, The Manor House, 260 Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PS, be and are hereby appointed joint liquidators for the purposes of such winding up

Creditors appointment Confirmation: The appointments of Gemma Louise Roberts and Lisa Jane Hogg were confirmed by the creditors.

Date of which Resolutions were passed: 23 July 2010

Helen Mouzakis, Director

Gemma Louise Roberts, 9701 and Lisa Jane Hogg, 9037 Wilson Field Limited, The Manor House, 260 Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PS. Telephone: 0114 2356780 (Alternative Contact: Charlotte Bilby)

(1173490)

Publication Date: Friday, 30 July 2010

Notice Code: 2443

Appointment of Liquidators

Name of Company: THE GREEDY GREEK DELI’S LIMITED.

Company Number: 05461555.

Address of Registered Office: 41 The Hill, Glapwell, Chesterfield S44 5LX.

Principal Trading Address: 418-420 Sharrow Vale Road, Hunters Bar, Sheffield S11 8ZP

Liquidators' Names and Address: Gemma Louise Roberts and Lisa Jane Hogg, Wilson Field Limited, The Manor House, 260 Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PS. Telephone: 0114 2356780 (Alternative Contact: Charlotte Bilby)

Office Holder Numbers: 9701 and 9037.

Date of Appointment: 23 July 2010.

By whom Appointed: Members and Creditors.

Looks like they "did a Nonnas"

Mr Mouzakis started a new company April '10...

It was simply a refurbishment/renovation/clean up of the kiosk, it is now open again.

having worked for the greedy greak in the kiosk over last few weeks during there refureb i can 100% say that it is not closing

they just had some new equipment and a change around

Walked past this morning and it is open.

Yaaaaaaaay I'm going to pop in tomorrow for some lemon potatoes and spinach and feta pie nom nom.