Bradfield Village Hall

Has anybody had a wedding at Bradfield Village Hall or been to a reception there and have any thoughts on it as a venue?

Guest sibon
Has anybody had a wedding at Bradfield Village Hall or been to a reception there and have any thoughts on it as a venue?

I went there last year. It is in a glorious spot. The hall is lovely too. The bar was a little slow, but that was the only problem.

Fantastic place for photos too.

hi Bradfield village hall is a really nice venue,

there is another nice place on wood lane, if you google, wood lane countryside centre you'll find it. the setting is lovely and the gardens to the rear are private and lovely.

goodluck

I got married there last summer and we had a perfect day, cricket match in background, lovely weather, very relaxed.

I've DJ'd there before and found the venue and the staff to be great. There is a limiter with the sound, so while the doors are open be prepared for the music to be very low, however once the doors to the green are closed it can be turned up.

Can someone please advise how much a reception would be- daytime 50 guests + buffet or BBQ, evning 100 guests and buffet. is it just the room hire , do you provide everything else yourself? do they offer a package? i have contacted them but am wondering in the meantime, looks wonderful and i htink one of my dates is free according to their calander x

Ignore last msg- I checked website, probably going for evening only as statrs from 5.30... what time does DJ start?

and more importantly, what deposit do they require/full payment etc? ta

hi Bradfield village hall is a really nice venue,

there is another nice place on wood lane, if you google, wood lane countryside centre you'll find it. the setting is lovely and the gardens to the rear are private and lovely.

goodluck

we are having ours at wood lane.

having a hog roast, bradfield brewery are providing the bar, and we are providing the evening buffet

classic rock from here will be DJing

think cost of all that is about £1800

Ignore last msg- I checked website, probably going for evening only as statrs from 5.30... what time does DJ start?

We looked at bradfield village hall recently, our lass fell in love with it but was let down by the attitude and unhelpfulness of the lady in charge. Would'nt move a yoga class even for the full £900 up front. So we are going somewhere else now. They want the money up front as well.

You generally hire your own DJ and they start when you want them to. They were talking about having a list of approved DJs who they are happy to have play there. I'm on that list.