You are the weakest link!

When you get to do the walk of shame, what would you say?

Would you blame everyone else, would you compliment Anne, take the opportunity to send a message?

Personally i'd probably compliment Anne. She's great, a good strong and confident woman, a bit silly at times, but she is sure footed and can put idiots in their place! :hihi:

When you get to do the walk of shame, what would you say?

I don't do the walk of shame anymore, I'm happily married. When I did though, it was invariably from the bathroom on my mobile "Can I have a taxi in 1/2 an hour?" ....... Who wants to walk :D

I'd keep pretty quiet actually ... maybe one of my dashing smiles and an enigmatic snort.

I'd be too busy trying to smuggle out the marker pen without giving the game away! :)

I'd imagine loads already do this but its edited to make Robinson look like the victor.

I'd imagine loads already do this but its edited to make Robinson look like the victor.

Agreed.

Has anybody else noticed that if there's some handsome young bloke that Anne fancies against some frumpy old cow in the final stage, the handsome young bloke gets easy questions like "What is the capital of France" while Frumpy gets impossible ones such as "Where was the Captain of the Titanic born?" [answer: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent].

It is a fix

It is a fix

It is a fix

:|

My hubby went on the wakest link a couple of years ago. He didn't do the walk of shame because he was in the fina but when they interviewed him after he told them he was wearing my knickers. They edited it out though lol!

Personally i'd probably compliment Anne. She's great, a good strong and confident woman, a bit silly at times, but she is sure footed and can put idiots in their place! :hihi:

Does she still criticise fat, badly-dressed women?

Does she still criticise fat, badly-dressed women?

What like you do at times?

What like you do at times?

There's a big difference between my positive criticism and her downright insults.

x

There's a big difference between my positive criticism and her downright insults.

x

To be fair ... Anne makes her money from using insults. People tune in to see it and people take part happy to receive it ... it's part of the show and very tongue in cheek!

From what I can tell, she's a very nice person in real life.:)

I can't understand why anybody would want to appear on her show. Anybody who thinks they're engaging in an even-handed battle of wits is probably in for quite a surprise. The show isn't broadcast live and the competitors and the editors are two completely different groups.

I wonder how much people are paid for their performance?

I WAS ROBBED, I WAS ROBBED:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

(Den)