Thank you to City Taxis for returning my lost property

lost my wallet friday night, all my cash £60.00, driving licence, credit cards the lot.

door bell went last night (Sunday), he return everything in FULL wow what a nice guy, and yes i gave him a nice tip

not many blokes like his in this world any more

Thats City taxis's for you!! most reliable and trustworthly ever! got me through all my appointments at Jessops when I was heavily pregnant with twins, came up to the door and helped me out and into the car and out again at the other end! and not just one taxi driver, they all did!

Most of City Taxi drivers are excellent,theres one or two who have tried overcharging me or taking the long way round!!! i usually say i will contact the office and ask the correct fare should be or what is the best way not the longest does the trick then they back pedal and apologise.

Well my husband left his phone in a taxi a few weeks ago and it was returned - the driver was Asian.

when i've been ferried about sheffield over the past 6 months with a pair of crutches in tow, every driver has been great, whatever their colour/nationality.

helping me in/out of the cars. carrying my shopping bags etc etc. i put this down to them being nice people, nothing to do with colour/religion etc etc.

yes top company, again depends on driver though!!

Well my husband left his phone in a taxi a few weeks ago and it was returned - the driver was Asian.

What's it matter if he was Asian or not? He was an honest man that's all that matters.

Most of City Taxi drivers are excellent,theres one or two who have tried overcharging me or taking the long way round!!!

They're a pretty good bunch. When you've got hundreds of drivers you're bound to get a few bad pennies, it's the law of averages.

They're a pretty good bunch. When you've got hundreds of drivers you're bound to get a few bad pennies, it's the law of averages.

Exactly - over 700 drivers youre gonna get the odd one or two bad un.