Stolen Car / Deerlands Avenue

Silver Astra Estate stolen from Deerlands Avenue, Parson Cross between 8:30 and 10 pm last night (29/01).

Anyone seen it abandoned anywhere?

Thanks!

Silver Astra Estate stolen from Deerlands Avenue, Parson Cross between 8:30 and 10 pm last night (29/01).

Anyone seen it abandoned anywhere?

Thanks!

perhaps if you put the registration mark on the post it will help people find it, because there will be more than one silver astra estate in sheffield

Ill keep a lookout for it been a lot of cars being nicked round my area by local lads had mine nicked a few years ago was found in hillsborough everything still left in it

i noticed earlier that a car had been on top of the roundabout in the middle of deerlands ave and flattened a tree sometime in the last day or so there was a piece of the car on the island but i cant remember what colour it was maybe it was your car

have you checked with local recovery agents

woodhead motors usually cover this area

Thanks guys! It's not my car. It's my cousins but I'm trying to help her. I called her and she's sending her fella round to the roundabout. Might also be worth mentioning there's a brand new £170 pram in the boot and a £70 child seat too.

the car on the roundabout was a silver vectra according to my mates brother who lives just up from the roundabout