Kfc drive through- why do they always get it wrong?

It's the weekend Sir, I pay people good money to overlook every single one of my own establishments and many places such as KFC and Kashmiri Aroma I am just giving a help in hand were it is needed and also advice. Who are you to question my work ethics?

I will consider the latter of your post jealousy.

I hope someone proof reads all your 'business related' written material, to highlight the odd mistake obviously. :roll:

We used to have a KFC every now and again on a friday, A treat for the kids, but now we go to Nando's. It doesn't cost a great deal more. The food is always delicious and the kids feel like they've been taken out for a meal. Always service with a smile too and the staff don't expect a tip.

When KFC used to get my order wrong, I'd ring up and they'd give me free stuff next time I went in. We left it that long in between visits that I rarely got my free stuff!

Hi their, I am the manager of said restraunt, as I have been made aware by numerous people about the quality of service on the drive through stand, me and my Co manager have been looking into all the complaints made and we can now proudly say that the problems listed above will not happen again, and if they should happen again action will be taken against the employee providing a detailed complaint has been made. Thanks.

Hello,Thats great to know but the one thing that also makes me annoyed is that when i order diet coke i allways have to repeat myself and say are you sure that its DIET COKE they reply yes I allways have to try the drink before I give it my daughter as she is diabetic and i have to control her sugars the staff seem to allways give me the full fat coke The staff just need to listen and its not just your restaurant where this happens they all do it.

I choose to order just water for her kiddies meal now as the staff can't be trusted to get it right and I have a duty of care to watch her intake into her body as she is not old enough to calculate the insulin she requires,get the staff to listen and understand the customers requests in all restaurants.

anyone ever had any problems at either the city centre KFC or the one over near bramall lane? on several occasions, i have been in when they had no chicken cooked, and i had to wait 15 minutes for some.

apparently the one at bramall lane is considered a restaurant, and not a fast food takeaway, so the wait could be justified - that came from the manager :lol:

anyone ever had any problems at either the city centre KFC or the one over near bramall lane? on several occasions, i have been in when they had no chicken cooked, and i had to wait 15 minutes for some.

apparently the one at bramall lane is considered a restaurant, and not a fast food takeaway, so the wait could be justified - that came from the manager :lol:

Maybe waiting in these places is a good thing? At least you know its just been cooked and hasn't been sitting there all day?

Maybe waiting in these places is a good thing? At least you know its just been cooked and hasn't been sitting there all day?

Spot on, maybe the drive over will be worth the wait.