Wedding Day Pampering needed

Hi, we are getting married on the 11th June 2011 @ 12 noon at Hargate Hall in Derbyshire.

I would love to have as stress free a morning as possible, by having a massage and/or facial early in the morning before I start to get ready.

I then need someone to do hair and make-up for me and my maid of honour (there may be the possibility of other guests wanting hair/makeup done also as 90% of our guests will be staying at the venue with us the night before the wedding, but this is something that could be discussed if appropriate, at a later date).

I know it's quite a lot to ask, but has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks Em xxx

As it's quite a way from Sheffield, is it worth contacting Hargate Hall to see if they have regular hair and make up professionals who live locally who they could recommend?

I hate to state the obvious, but most people reading this forum will be living in the Sheffield area and will want to charge extra to travel outside the area. Try to find someone nearer to the venue. Ask the venue for recommendations.

I can recommend Francesca Michelle... She did her Make-up Artist training at the Delamar Academy in London (an academy who has produced some of the leading make-up artists and designers currently working in film, TV, fashion and theatre).

She hasn't got a website just yet, it's still being made, but you can contact her via here

Edited by EventFish
more info

I can recommend Francesca Michelle... She did her Make-up Artist training at the Delamar Academy in London (an academy who has produced some of the leading make-up artists and designers currently working in film, TV, fashion and theatre).

She hasn't got a website just yet, it's still being made, but you can contact her via here

I can recommend an Acupressure Facial for total relaxation before the wedding. Try KarmAroma Therapy in Woodseats, you can find them on the Internet