Sheffield Wednesday vs Hereford United: FA Cup 4th Round

Must be the favourites to beat Birmingham though but i will be cheering for the Blues that day...My mate has just booked his trip over and looking forward to Wembley....

Brum are another team which Arsenal will struggle against when there on form.

Zigic is a massive handfull and the Arsenal defenders will be frightened of him, match that with Jeromes workrate and it could be a very interesting league cup final.

Brum are another team which Arsenal will struggle against when there on form.

Zigic is a massive handfull and the Arsenal defenders will be frightened of him, match that with Jeromes workrate and it could be a very interesting league cup final.

Well for my mate whos spending thousands to get over for the final I hope Brum beat them...He was over for the Liverpool vs Brum Final as well :(

Hope you are right mate, Can you do me a favour Corks and put a few quid on Arsenal :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well for my mate whos spending thousands to get over for the final I hope Brum beat them...He was over for the Liverpool vs Brum Final as well :(

Hope you are right mate, Can you do me a favour Corks and put a few quid on Arsenal :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I never back em, i hate them lol

I know but if you back em they have more chance of losing :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know but if you back em they have more chance of losing :hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Oh i know what you meant lol, i just had to say i hate them again it makes me feel better lolol.

I'll put a quid on em though for tradition hahaha....

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Oh i know what you meant lol, i just had to say i hate them again it makes me feel better lolol.

I'll put a quid on em though for tradition hahaha....

:hihi::hihi: I know what you know what i meant and was hoping you were having a little giggle and calling me a cheeky two hat :D

Stick a quid on Arsenal mate and I'll buy you a pint next time i am over

:hihi::hihi: I know what you know what i meant and was hoping you were having a little giggle and calling me a cheeky two hat :D

Stick a quid on Arsenal mate and I'll buy you a pint next time i am over

I'm in match mode bloody Juventus are letting me down as bloody usual, talk about a bloody bogie team.:hihi:

Can u do the same for us then Corks please hate us so you never back us. We may start winning again then without you jinxing us :hihi:

Good win for the Owls, no doubt about it really - before the ball was even kicked we all knew ( especially Mr Irvine ) what the score was ;)

And JJ. What a goal! . . can you please do that little more often!!!