Sheffield Wednesday vs Hereford United: FA Cup 4th Round

i'm gunna go with a 2-1 win to Wednesday.......good luck guys :)

now that would be nice, never been to the bridge:)

I doubt i would get a ticket for the Wednesday side, but i would be able to get one on the Chelsea end i would imagine what with buying through there site before and them having my details.

There were loads available for the Ipswich game.

he wont worry, it wouldn't be his first prediction to go wrong:hihi:

And with all the predicting he does it won't be his last :hihi::hihi:

now that would be nice, never been to the bridge:)

awful place. rip off prices and plastic fans. struggled to get 15,000 when they were an average club. now been joined by 25,000 glory hunters. why dont you want a home draw?

I want Wednesday to lose the half million we might gain on the next round. Anything to rid us of this cakemix called Irvine.

Edited by Rampent
Fell over

I want Wednesday to lose the half million we might gain on the next round. Anything to rid us of this cakemix called Irvine.

You cant surely be an owl then,what fan wishes defeat on his own club in the 4th round of the fa cup?

The club is bigger than Irvine,hes just a custodian,christ sake i wanted him out LAST season for failing to keep us up!But tomorrow,im an irvine fan,a potter fan,o conner fan ect,i want to win every game,and tomorrow,i especially want to win this game,and progress to round 5,il cheer them all on,as i do every game.

UTO!!!

You cant surely be an owl then,what fan wishes defeat on his own club in the 4th round of the fa cup?

The club is bigger than Irvine,hes just a custodian,christ sake i wanted him out LAST season for failing to keep us up!But tomorrow,im an irvine fan,a potter fan,o conner fan ect,i want to win every game,and tomorrow,i especially want to win this game,and progress to round 5,il cheer them all on,as i do every game.

UTO!!!

I will be there, but we need to mark a line in the sand. Irvine will do the same drill today. Blah blah . . . . Hereford are the masters . . . will bore OUR players silly with DVD's of Herefords immense strength and NEVER BIG UP our own players. I want us too lose, to gain a better future of our club.

Milan is nobodys mug. We lose. Irvine gone.

Edited by Rampent
Milan just called

Any kind of draw and Slim will tell Irvine "it's been a pleasure"

Any kind of draw and Slim will tell Irvine "it's been a pleasure"

Any send him back to Everton.

Got this off sporting life

Sheffield Wednesday v Hereford (1500)

An eye-catching 3-0 win at Bristol City in Round Three has been enough to keep the heat off Alan Irvine for most of January but the FA Cup might come back to bite him when resurgent Hereford visit Hillsborough on Saturday. It would have been virtually impossible to present a case for the Bulls a few weeks ago but a run of five consecutive victories have brought them this encouraging spectacle and we sense the occasion might be set up for Jamie Pitman's men to pull off a shock. Milan Mandaric has a canny record for getting sleeping giants back on their feet but he isn't renowned for his patience with managers and the pressure to impress appears to have been getting on top of Irvine and his players lately. The Owls haven't won in five league matches and were booed off after failing to overcome nine-man Yeovil in midweek, so anxiety will be rife and it could be the 1,500 visiting fans celebrating in a sparse crowd of around 12,000 come the final whistle.

Verdict: Sheffield Wednesday 1 Hereford 2

Got this off sporting life

Sheffield Wednesday v Hereford (1500)

An eye-catching 3-0 win at Bristol City in Round Three has been enough to keep the heat off Alan Irvine for most of January but the FA Cup might come back to bite him when resurgent Hereford visit Hillsborough on Saturday. It would have been virtually impossible to present a case for the Bulls a few weeks ago but a run of five consecutive victories have brought them this encouraging spectacle and we sense the occasion might be set up for Jamie Pitman's men to pull off a shock. Milan Mandaric has a canny record for getting sleeping giants back on their feet but he isn't renowned for his patience with managers and the pressure to impress appears to have been getting on top of Irvine and his players lately. The Owls haven't won in five league matches and were booed off after failing to overcome nine-man Yeovil in midweek, so anxiety will be rife and it could be the 1,500 visiting fans celebrating in a sparse crowd of around 12,000 come the final whistle.

Verdict: Sheffield Wednesday 1 Hereford 2

CB you have hit the nail on the head,All the Owls i go to the matches with

believe Hereford have a chance which itself tells you Irvine is going backwards

If the scoreline turns out to be true he has no option but to leave..

Hopefully Mr O'neil will be sat amongst the 18,000 in attendance,

2,000 more than watched Aston Villa at your place :hihi:

Snap Jiper

Delusions of Granduer O'Neill sitting in the stands only if he got lost on the inner ring road