Editor of Star resigns

The editor of the Star resigned last night. Wonder there is anyone left there. It was only a month ago they sacked their Managing Director?

The resignation letter was probably full of spelling errors, they probably got the idea from SF and it probably happened a week ago...

I don't think the demise of the Star is far off.

Good grief, The Star had an editor???? :o:o:D

Can we have a photo of him on the front page looking glum please?

The resignation letter was probably full of spelling errors, they probably got the idea from SF and it probably happened a week ago...

Beat me to it!:hihi:

Its not often i read it, but on the occasions i have i often wondered if certain sections were written by school children as part of a learning development scheme.

resigned or sacked?

It's sad to see this happening, I worked there and 22 years ago I along with 40-odd other men was made redundant, that day they lost countless years of experience in the printing industry and we always thought they would pay a heavy price and so it came to pass.

Beat me to it!:hihi:

Its not often i read it, but on the occasions i have i often wondered if certain sections were written by school children as part of a learning development scheme.

^^

I have a read about once a month and I find loads of spelling and grammar errors each time. At first I thought it was just a one off but clearly not...

dunno if its connected but i cant seem to get onto the stars site????

every other website seems to be working so its not at this end