What's The Best Gig You've Ever Been To?

I have a new best gig. The Friday just gone (17/08/2007) I went to Plug at Sheffield to see Delinja & Lemon D play some Drum & Bass. OMFG!! They were absoloutly brilliant!! It was the best night/party/gig ever! I saw loads of old friends I havent seen for years and the tunes were awsome!! Did anyone else go!?

I have a new best gig. The Friday just gone (17/08/2007) I went to Plug at Sheffield to see Delinja & Lemon D play some Drum & Bass. OMFG!! They were absoloutly brilliant!! It was the best night/party/gig ever! I saw loads of old friends I havent seen for years and the tunes were awsome!! Did anyone else go!?

The originators of Valve Sound system!! Dillinja and Lemon D are always excellent! I have seen them many, many times, and own a fair amount of vinyl from them! :hihi:

:hihi:

The originators of Valve Sound system!! Dillinja and Lemon D are always excellent! I have seen them many, many times, and own a fair amount of vinyl from them! :hihi:

:hihi:

Oh yes, the creators of the Valve system!! They absoloutly blew me away! Now I can't wait to go to Creamfields at the weekend to see - Scratch Perverts, Andy C, DJ Yoda, DJ Hype etc... It's going to awsome !! :P:cool:

Oh yes, the creators of the Valve system!! They absoloutly blew me away! Now I can't wait to go to Creamfields at the weekend to see - Scratch Perverts, Andy C, DJ Yoda, DJ Hype etc... It's going to awsome !! :P:cool:

Scratch Perverts are fantastic!!!!

Not too sure about Andy C nowadays: he cheats a lot as he presses most of the tunes to the same speed!!!! But one of my all time faves is 'roll on' so I do give him massive respect for that!!

Sounds like it'll be good! Enjoy it as I know you will :hihi:

i really enjoyed Give It A Name 08 at the Sheffield Arena even though i couldn't really see the second stage. Craine at the Sherwood Pub was good as the band went round talking to everyone before the show (Can't wait to see them at the O2 Academy April 3rd)

But the best was We Are The Ocean supported by The Urgency and Deaf Havana i didnt get home until midnight because me and my friend got chatting to some of the band members. :D

Queen, Wembley stadium, 1986. :)

Never been equalled.

Other fantastic gigs:

Fleetwood Mac (1989 I think...)

Red Hot Chili Peppers (In Sheffield a couple of years back)

Heart (Mid 1980's I forget when)

Crap gig = Beautiful South, Crystal Palace about 8 or 10 years ago. They couldn't be arZed and it showed...:mad:)

Probably the last Smashing Pumpkins gig at Wembley (before they got back together) Must have been about five or six years ago now, but they basically played every good song they've ever written.

I also thought the last ever Bison gig at Plug was ridiculously good.

U2 Zoo Tv tour at the Arena. Queued all night for tickets

Queen, Wembley stadium, 1986. :)

Never been equalled.

Absolutely. One of my best was the first time I saw them in Newcastle in 1974. Bohemian Rhapsody didn't even exist.

Heart (Mid 1980's I forget when)

Saw them supporting Queen at Milton Keynes in '82 and twice at Wembley Arena in '88. Absolutely superb every time.

More brilliant shows:

Def Leppard Don Valley Stadium '93 and Wapentake '95

Muse Sheffield Arena Nov '06

Bruce Springsteen Wembley Stadium 4th July 1985

Sensational Alex Harvey Band Newcastle '75

Hoping to add Mott the Hoople to this list in October!

Forgot to add the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert at Wembley Stadium in April 1992!

Edited by irenewilde

Morrissey, Christmas 2006 at GMex... Absolutely amazing!!! White Stripes at Empress Ballroom Blackpool had been my best ever up until that point...