Car accident Yew Lane, Ecclesfield

well this is a long shot but i hope it works

my wife hit diesel on the corner of yew lane this afternoon in her 4x4 at about 4 45 and hit a lamp post while we were waiting to sort it out other vehicles slid on same section of rd also when we informed police later of my wifes injuries etc we were told that an older lady had had an accident on the same spot 30 mns later although they said she was ok they couldnt let me have any details for obvious reasons

however if anyone either slid or knows the lady who also had the accident could they pease put us in touch as it may help both of us with the insurance

thanks

hey, hope everyones ok.

yew lane corner? wherebaouts - corner of creswick lane? if so, i'd get back there and take pictures of the large amount of gravel thats laid on the road there for ages. have reported it to streetforce but ist still there.

take care

jx

Went past this at just after 5pm, there was a dark coloured clio which had been smashed up and the council were throwing loads of grit down, hope everyone is ok

the cleo must be the second vehicle is there any way you could be a little more exact on time as it may help we wil be contacting streetforce tommorow for as much info as we can get

if anyone know the owner please let them know about this post

as for my wife she is ok she has severe kneck strain and shoulder bruising but other than that she is ok

i have been in contact with insurers today if anyone can help with this please contact me as soon as possible

sorry to have to get this back up but i really need help to find the driver of the cleo or anyone who has reported the condition of the rd

Know this doesn't mean anything to you but I went down it the morning after and it was fine.

Edited by ndholyoak
Put dine instead of fine ;)

yeah the police called the council as soon as my wife crashed but before the council arrived another lady crashed they then put the sand down after