Kashmiri Aroma - Woodseats

Why not come along and celebrate the New Year at one of our New Years Eve Gala Dinner & Dance..You And your guests will be welcomed by a welcome drink, followed by a scrumptions four course meal , entertainment ,champagne at Midnight and a fabulous fireworks display welcoming in the new year ,

To enquire about a making booking, feel free to call us on 0114 2587780 also Christmas & New Years Eve Menu Are Available on our website kashmiriaroma.com

I hope you will enjoy your visit :)

Nomii

Why not come along and celebrate the New Year at one of our New Years Eve Gala Dinner & Dance..You And your guests will be welcomed by a welcome drink, followed by a scrumptions four course meal , entertainment ,champagne at Midnight and a fabulous fireworks display welcoming in the new year ,

To enquire about a making booking, feel free to call us on 0114 2587780 also Christmas & New Years Eve Menu Are Available on our website kashmiriaroma.com

I hope you will enjoy your visit :)

Nomii

Hi, how does the menu work? Is it one starter, one main etc? Not a buffet or anything? Will food be cooked to order as usual (can you state spiciness?) And is there minimum party size? Thanks

me and my girlfriend come here all the time!! amazing service (they even let me ring ahead to ensure certain ingredients are available for a specific curry I like and will get them from the shop if required).

Have booked a table of 6 for christmas eve but will probably be back before then!

10/10

me and my girlfriend come here all the time!! amazing service (they even let me ring ahead to ensure certain ingredients are available for a specific curry I like and will get them from the shop if required).

Have booked a table of 6 for christmas eve but will probably be back before then!

10/10

Thank You so much for your comment :)

looking forward to see you soon

Hi, how does the menu work? Is it one starter, one main etc? Not a buffet or anything? Will food be cooked to order as usual (can you state spiciness?) And is there minimum party size? Thanks

Thanks for your interest in and there you go the link http://www.kashmiriaroma.com/xmas.php

Also you can ring us up at 01142587780 or 07853147887 for more details

Nomii

:)

Went here again Friday night, the staff are so nice and helpful and the food is amazin.

keep up the good work its makes eating out a real pleasure, see you soon.

Edited by DaveGas

I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant. Lives up to the expectations, great food, friendly staff, decent price, job done :thumbsup:

Hi

I've been there on a weekend night (and very nice it was too) - just wondered if anyone had tried their buffet.

I think they operate a buffet on a Sunday and Monday, but have no idea if it's up there with the same quality as their normal menu

Anyone been??

Cheers

Stuart

I have been there on the buffet night but not actually had it. It is a small buffet probably a choice of four or five mains, rice, nan and a fruit salad dessert. There was a starter. It was not quite what I expected, the quality was good but I thought it might be an opportunity to try a lot of the dishes. I just went from the main menu in the end which you can still order from.

I went a week after they opened when they should have been trying hard to please....the buffet was small, awful and boring. All the help yourself bowls were virtually empty - much like the restaurant - and the naan we ordered never appeared and was just crossed off the bill with no other explanation. Dilshad is miles better. For take aways I think you can't beat Takdir - consistantly good every time for years now....and I originate from very near Brick Lane (brought up on curry and very fussy!) where Indian and bangladeshi restaurants are more common than Blades and Owls fans up here!

well we went tonight... loved it

yes the buffet isn't the largest but its still prety decent, 3 salads, 4 starters, 2 chicken mains, 2 lamb mains, 2 veggie mains plus rice, fresh naans served with mains

The lamb chop starters were really tasty and moist while still having a nice charring to them.

The lamb hyderabadi and lamb massala were just delicious and melted in the mouth.

Chilli Chicken Balti was suitably pungent without being TOO hot!

Overall quite possibly one of the best Indian Buffet I have been to, in terms of quality of the food, heartily recommended!

Stu

Never been to the buffet but love the place, probably my favourite in Sheffield now.