Kashmiri Aroma - Woodseats

Now we know your secret dave bhuna ground bait :D:D:D

HA HA, you sussed me out Chris :hihi::hihi::hihi:

ps. Doug is after some of my rusty barbed hooks for Lockland :hihi:

kashmiri aroma are doing an event on the 9th of october with live music and belly dancers check it out people it will be good.... for more info visit eternitylive.co.uk for full details

Where is this restaurant? Sounds great

Good place, been a few times with different types of groups.

just so that people can judge this place for themselves we have teamed up with kashmiri aroma to bring you a fabulous night of entertainment complimented with a buffet if you are planning to go down and have a meal with a different experience visit us on http://www.eternitylive.co.uk the event is taking place on the 9th of october........

Hi, I've been a few times in a group of 6-8 and the food was really nice and the service was good too. I'd recommend giving it a try.

Hi everyone , hope you good and thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

Don't Forget to check our Xmas Day festive lunch , New Years Eve Gala Banquet & Dance menus ..

for more info please visit http://WWW.KASHMIRIAROMA.COM or give us a ring on 01142 587780

many thanks

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Sheffield - the food is consistently superb, as are the takeaways :) The buffet nights are high quality too - but I can't remember which nights they are.

Thank you very much ,,

buffet nights are on sunday & monday's evening 6.00 to 9.00 pm

we do change the buffet menu every week with selection of chicken , lamb , veg and fish .. or you can ask for your favourite dish to put in the buffet on friday as i make the menu's every Friday :)

many thanks

Nomi Hussain