Doyle.signs for blades??

Maybe it is a rumour but unlike the other it fits in both with what Adams said on PoG Sat night and on Blades website

Experience and someone coming in maybe perm signing on Monday

just found this

If you believe the plethora of rumours going round at the moment, then Coventry City midfielder Michael Doyle could be the permanent signing on Monday that Sheffield United boss Micky Adams is looking to make.

The United boss is being quoted as saying: "In terms of bringing new players in, I think we could make a couple of additions, starting with a permanent signing maybe on Monday.

"I won't give anything away on name, position or club, but it's common knowledge that I'm looking to add some experience."

Doyle was replaced in the 66th minute of City's 2-1 defeat to Queens Park Rangers on Sunday lunchtime, is out of contract on June 30th at midnight and can talk to others clubs, sparking more rumours that Doyle has already agreed a two and a half year deal.

Free transfer then!

Maybe not as he is in contract untill end of season I don't think he will be free

Edited by Paul Blade
sorry Snook missed your post

Just seen it on Sky Sports News, all done now, free transfer ... didn't hear contract length

Who rattled your cage lol.

He maybe the missing piece of the jigsaw, we've had a few good hasbeens over the years, McCall, Speed, Cowans, Kamara, McGrath.

Although I don't expect that sort of calibre, we'll have to wait and see.

Wrong thread.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Manufacturing actually grew for the last economic period, it was in construction that contracted by over 3% that caused the problems.
say what???

Manufacturing actually grew for the last economic period, it was in construction that contracted by over 3% that caused the problems.

that sounds way too educational for this section lol

I just heard him on Radio Sheffield he sounds thick as pig muck.

he couldnt get a game at coventry could he? maybe adams can get the best out of him as hes managed him before

As a Blade i find this another interesting signing , Adams is bringing in players he has a good history with, dedicated, hard workers who put in a shift, very much in the same mould as Bassett did when he came to the Lane.

He will be judged by Blades on the pitch, and not by Owls via radio or this forum..

Edited by TAT

So sounding thick makes you a crap football player then oh well there must be some absolutely awful players on here

A couple of not so clever sounding players were Gascoigne, ,Beckham so not being media savvy means sweet fa