Fished the don today

fished the don at neepsend today had 3 trout 1 grayling and 1small barbel only fished for 2 hours cause i tipped my maggot box over DIPSTICK

nice how big was barble ? should have gone today but i'll so mrs wouldn't let me play out !!! on another note this will be the solution to not spilling your maggots again.......http://www.poingdestres.co.uk/2626/Daiwa-Bait-Apron.html?referrer=froogle&utm_source=google&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=pid2626

fished the don at neepsend today had 3 trout 1 grayling and 1small barbel only fished for 2 hours cause i tipped my maggot box over DIPSTICK

Nice one, and to think I helped our lass with the decorating today instead of sploggin makes you sick :(

barble was about a pound good sign for future though. trout about pound and a half grayling about the same river pristine pity you can`t say the same about the bank side

There are good quality fish to have on the Don at Tinsley under the viaduct on the bend. Went there Sunday had over 40lb of fish including Barbel of 7lb,Roach up to 2lb chub over 3lb. All on stick float down the edge,on bronze maggott fished over a bed of hemp.

where abouts did you park?? would nt having a look this weekend