Help need with my laptop, renaming user accounts

Bought a laptop from somwbody, but whenever i upload something to the net say his name followed by the document path. How can i change his name so its got mine instead thanks

have you made yourself a new account (make sure its admin) and then delete all the other accounts

there are ways to change the user names but ive noticed before if you just change the names a lot of times the original name still appears on certain things

re-install is usually the best bet on any second hand computer/ laptop as you never know whats lurking in the folders

Go to control panel and look for users or user accounts, rename the account there.

But kenthack may be right, you may need to make a new user, transfer your stuff to that account and delete the old one.

Theres no user accounts made, its quite annoying coz everytime i upload somethings comes with his name followed by the document path. Aint their no other way around this without reinstalling windows

How do you mean there is no user account?

There has to be a user account windows won't even start up never mind work without one

iv sorted it out, cheers guys