Mark 'Mozaz' Wallis - 1/08/65 - 23/01/11

just googled him - he was almost famous! he's on a fascist website called redwatch - cool! his photos are pretty damn good as well - please let us know when the funeral is - he deserves a proper send off doesn't he

LOL fairy ive just found your nail varnish video of him on youtube, that made me laugh :)

when he was in shirecliffe house some of the staff and other kids called him quasi.. so i think he took the aspects of that and his name

some of the staff! how disgusting - he spelled it kwazzi i think, like he spelled moses as mozaz

I am proud to say I have the very last picture of him and the last video - we never did get round to filming the sequel! His last photo was of him laid on the ward before he was moved to intensive care. He was laid in bed flashing off his rotund belly, oxygen mask on his face! He wanted me to take the photo and post it on his Facebook wall - forever the center of attention lol!

I don't quite know what to do today - life just feels so very very empty.

I am proud to say I have the very last picture of him and the last video - we never did get round to filming the sequel! His last photo was of him laid on the ward before he was moved to intensive care. He was laid in bed flashing off his rotund belly, oxygen mask on his face! He wanted me to take the photo and post it on his Facebook wall - forever the center of attention lol!

i think by posting on here you are talking with others help dont know if he would want but you could start a page on http://www.gonetoosoon.org/

i know this helped when i lost my son a few years ago xx

(((hugs)))

I'm so shocked to hear the news. I didn't know him as such, but I certainly recognise him from the picture. I think he was on every demo I've ever been on. Such a Sheffield character. xxxx

Never knew the guy but just watched

and yep he certainly looks like a character :)

heh heh.......

THere are 4 useful initials for links like this ;-)

NSFW

THere are 4 useful initials for links like this ;-)

NSFW

mozaz wasnt suitable for work your right :P

mozaz wasnt suitable for lots of things :D

mozaz wasnt suitable for work your right :P

mozaz wasnt suitable for lots of things :D

That has just made me chuckle so so much!!

When they were trying to bring him round from the sedation in the hospital, they were talking about getting him to show 'appropriate behaviours'!! He'd never been appropriate in his life!!!