Sheffield council rehousing dilema

Yes considered private rent,bit i dont want to work hard all week,to see half my wage dissapear on rent.

Of course another way to free up more social housing would be to adopt my circumstances into housing policy,im CERTAIN,therers a lot more couples in sheffield,in the exact same position,see a home they both like,live in 2 seperate houses,but cant get the house theyve seen thats already vacant.

If theres only another 10,that would free up 20 homes overnight.....id like to bet theres a few hundred,if not a few THOUSAND.

NOW that really would free up a lot of needed homes......

Common sense really!!!

common sense dosent work when your trying to deal with the council as you are finding out :huh:

Yes considered private rent,bit i dont want to work hard all week,to see half my wage dissapear on rent.

Of course another way to free up more social housing would be to adopt my circumstances into housing policy,im CERTAIN,therers a lot more couples in sheffield,in the exact same position,see a home they both like,live in 2 seperate houses,but cant get the house theyve seen thats already vacant.

If theres only another 10,that would free up 20 homes overnight.....id like to bet theres a few hundred,if not a few THOUSAND.

NOW that really would free up a lot of needed homes......

Common sense really!!!

But why would it cost you anymore?

Lets say you pay minimum £70pw at the moment for your house and your gf the same for hers.

That there is £560 for which you could probably private rent a similar property in your selected area and neither of you would be paying anymore out per week/month than you already do.

Just a suggestion