Ratcliff Family, Sheffield

TR Smith - are you still living in Sheffield area - you enquired about Ratcliff family.

Hi Molly

I haven't visited this site for ages and when I did I saw your message. You say you knew my mum Judy and Uncle Keith?

Tim Smith

Hi Molly, I haven't heard anything from you. Did you say you knew my Mum Judy and her brother Keith?

Did the Ratcliffs live on Tanfield Road in Owlerton- Barry Ratcliff the son attended Hillsboro County School-

Happy Days! PopT

No, that must be a different Ratcliff family as I don't know of a Barry. The Ratcliff family I've been asking about lived in Attercliffe originally, then Firth Park Road, before moving out to Beauchief. My grandfather, Reginald Ratcliff, had an electrical business including a shop in Wicker Arches. I've been trying to find out if anyone remembers his daughter Judy, my Mother. She died when I was 13 so I can't ask her about her younger years in Sheffield. She had a brother Keith and a sister, Pat.